puting on weight

mils

I started S&S yesterday and when I weighed myself this morning I'm 2lbs heavier - anyone else had this experience?

Did you weigh yourself at the same time? Your weight fluctuates throughout the day. To get the most accurate picture, I tend to weigh myself first thing on a Monday morning.
Would try and avoid weighing yourself everyday as it can be a demotivater.

Also, it takes several days for your body to adjust and go into ketosis so you're not likely to see any drastic changes after only 1 day.

It could even be beginner's water retention ;) Once your body gets used to the extra fluids (probably just a few days at most) then you'll have a big whoosh! I'd imagine you're drinking a lot more fluids than usual - both shakes and water allowance, and that's bound to give your body a pause for thought haha. Even for people well into the plan sometimes their body retains water at TOTM - and most weigh first thing in the morning after going to the loo and in their undies (or less?!). I wouldn't fret - just keep up the good work!

like ando says give it a few days or even a week if you are going to get demotivated by not getting what you expect x sometimes your body can panic a bit and hang onto the extra water for a couple of days , then the whoosh will come . If you do this 100% you WILL loose but give it time

Keep off the scales for a full week.

Going from little water to huge amounts will take gettin used to

Keep at it, you will see results Xx

Back