putting ambre solaire to the test

jennyc

Silver Member
hi guys cant find the johnsons thread,am putting the ambre to the test have it on the legs now,will see if it streaks or not....keep you posted
xjx

hi hun - Havnt used that one so will be interested to know how you get on. Everyone seems to like st tropez best - havnt tried that either :)

i love that stuff... much better than JJ.

Moisturise your ankles and knees first wait mins and apply, I even use this on my face.
For the next few days moisturize twice a day and in two days apply another coat!

It doesnt streak and is very light. I then top up once or twice a week.

You'll be a brown berry in hours!
Bren
X

Thats some good tips.....must try....well can reach my legs but will be my sis to sort me out....

I have the ambre one on now, done it yesterday, im streaky and horrible :( but i didnt moisurise and i think i did a few to many layers! im sure it works fine if u do it properly, i just had no patience.
looks like i'll bewearing long sleeves and trousers for a while :(

Hey Jen how was the second wrap? forgot to ask! xx

I went onto Boots. Had a look at all the sales advisers until I found one i like the look of (if you know what I mean) Then i said to her, "I want to look like you" Soooooooooooooooo I am now wearing Lancome flash bronzer and it looks great. Not at all orange, more that red/tan look you get when you have been in the sun.

update on tan,am streaky just got my friend to redo me,so will let you know in the morning how i get on....

Bloody hell that was quick and how fab?!!! How you doing? xx

Bloody hell that was quick and how fab?!!! How you doing? xx

doin really well,bein eating out alot this week.but sensibly of course.realise i was eating way too mant cals on lipo sheet thing so have cut it down,introduce carbs protiens ect small bits,no dairy yet though,might have a yougart tomo,how bout you..how ya gettin,good to see ya on tonite hon missed ya xxxxxxxxxx:D

Aww missed you too babe! Glad youre eating sensibly, you looking forward to going? I doing good although been a bit naughty tonight with my chocolate but it wasnt a slip up i can handle a treat xxx

Aww missed you too babe! Glad youre eating sensibly, you looking forward to going? I doing good although been a bit naughty tonight with my chocolate but it wasnt a slip up i can handle a treat xxx

totally hon,you deserve a treat,your skinny now lol...did you find you were craving food again on refeed?am glad im doing this and hitting lt again,ill know next time to be more prepared for my eating and stuff,its not easy

No hun to be honest, after weeks i considered i might be in ketosis still!! Hardly ever hungry. still not much to be honest, maybe ive just learned to control it! Youre right its not easy..to many temptations! Maintaining is hard x

No hun to be honest, after weeks i considered i might be in ketosis still!! Hardly ever hungry. still not much to be honest, maybe ive just learned to control it! Youre right its not easy..to many temptations! Maintaining is hard x

yeah ,im just gready,and tryin not to smoke,cant believe i went back on them when i started lt,going to do it properly this time round.i dont feel there is enough support from lipotrim,in regards to refeed and maintance..they should have receipes and daily eating plans,shopping lists ect,feel like doin it myself.when i get out of the woods tha is haha

Yeah same here thats why i want to hang around here cos i never had any advice when i started refeed! Im no cook but im doing something right! xx

Yeah same here thats why i want to hang around here cos i never had any advice when i started refeed! Im no cook but im doing something right! xx

good woman,hope i dont put on this week or on holiday,got rye bread today,its yum...

If youre carful hun then you should be fine, is it tuesday?? x

If youre carful hun then you should be fine, is it tuesday?? x

no wednesday now,messed up travel plans but its ok,at least now its only a week and then hen weekend and i can get straight back to it....oh god am readin the hunger pains,and dizzy spells again but at least now i know wats at the other end....lol how optimistic of me lmoa

Jen

Really sorry to hear about the streaky tan. I love this one, the way I use it is apply one day. Patch up. if i have too the next and on the 3rd day reapply.

Bummer it hasnt worked for you.

What diet are you on, was just wondering?

Bren
X

Back