Putting pictures on the site

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by luckymarge, 29 January 2007 Social URL.

1. luckymarge

luckymarge Member

I have tried to upload my photos from Saturday and it doesn't appear to want to let me!!!

So, who can I email them to to put them on the site.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    hi marge'
    i just tried to make a photo gallery & was told my photos exceeded the allowed size which is why i did a photobox.
    otherwise emali them to D_Q or Pierce, they are the computer hot shots.
    was lovely to meet you at the weekend, hope you made it to your meet in time
  4. luckymarge

luckymarge Member

Hi Pandora,

Thanks for that advice. I will email them across this morning. I did try to upload them but it just wouldn't put them on the site. Also, I have a photobucket site for the sisterhood I belong to (we are known as the Ha Ha Sisterhood since we do nothihg but laugh and need to wear continence pads - and they don't drink!) and I wouldn't want to get confused - which as you most probably know from having met me - that is easily done.

I thought you all were very fab, very down to earth and very fabuloso company and can't wait to see you all again. I feel that a few friendships were forged there, don't you?

Also, I did think that you were all very inspirational in sticking to the diet when away from home. You really will all get there, no doubt about that.

Well I had better get back to work. I will get those piccies up asap

5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Your sisterhood sounds fabulous!
  6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Did you get the link to your photos I posted?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.