Putting pictures on the site

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by luckymarge, 29 January 2007 Social URL.

1. luckymarge

luckymarge Member

I have tried to upload my photos from Saturday and it doesn't appear to want to let me!!!

So, who can I email them to to put them on the site.

Help!

Luckymargex

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    hi marge'
    i just tried to make a photo gallery & was told my photos exceeded the allowed size which is why i did a photobox.
    otherwise emali them to D_Q or Pierce, they are the computer hot shots.
    was lovely to meet you at the weekend, hope you made it to your meet in time
    xx:)

4. luckymarge

luckymarge Member

Hi Pandora,

Thanks for that advice. I will email them across this morning. I did try to upload them but it just wouldn't put them on the site. Also, I have a photobucket site for the sisterhood I belong to (we are known as the Ha Ha Sisterhood since we do nothihg but laugh and need to wear continence pads - and they don't drink!) and I wouldn't want to get confused - which as you most probably know from having met me - that is easily done.

I thought you all were very fab, very down to earth and very fabuloso company and can't wait to see you all again. I feel that a few friendships were forged there, don't you?

Also, I did think that you were all very inspirational in sticking to the diet when away from home. You really will all get there, no doubt about that.

Well I had better get back to work. I will get those piccies up asap

LOL
    Luckymargexxxx

5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Your sisterhood sounds fabulous!

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Did you get the link to your photos I posted?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.