Putting pictures on the site

I have tried to upload my photos from Saturday and it doesn't appear to want to let me!!!

So, who can I email them to to put them on the site.

Help!

Luckymargex

hi marge'
i just tried to make a photo gallery & was told my photos exceeded the allowed size which is why i did a photobox.
otherwise emali them to D_Q or Pierce, they are the computer hot shots.
was lovely to meet you at the weekend, hope you made it to your meet in time
xx:)

hi marge'
i just tried to make a photo gallery & was told my photos exceeded the allowed size which is why i did a photobox.
otherwise emali them to D_Q or Pierce, they are the computer hot shots.
was lovely to meet you at the weekend, hope you made it to your meet in time
xx:)

Hi Pandora,

Thanks for that advice. I will email them across this morning. I did try to upload them but it just wouldn't put them on the site. Also, I have a photobucket site for the sisterhood I belong to (we are known as the Ha Ha Sisterhood since we do nothihg but laugh and need to wear continence pads - and they don't drink!) and I wouldn't want to get confused - which as you most probably know from having met me - that is easily done.

I thought you all were very fab, very down to earth and very fabuloso company and can't wait to see you all again. I feel that a few friendships were forged there, don't you?

Also, I did think that you were all very inspirational in sticking to the diet when away from home. You really will all get there, no doubt about that.

Well I had better get back to work. I will get those piccies up asap

LOL
Luckymargexxxx

Your sisterhood sounds fabulous!

Back