Q about SS & moving up plans??

Rach_25

Okay so I have around 6 stone odd to lose and at the moment I am doing SS (shakes), I have my week 4 weigh in on Tuesday. I know that you can only do SS for 12 week so will I go onto 810 after this?? Or could I do SS+ After??

I'm not really sure about moving onto 810 and then going back onto SS afterwards - I think I would struggle...

How did you all work out your plans & what do you recommend that I should do?? :confused:

the plan outlines that you can do SS for 12 weeks then you must have an 'add a meal' week where you do ss+ i think which is 3 shakes plus a 200cal meal (i think, it could be a higher amount of cals, check with your CDC). then you can go back and do ss for another 12 weeks after having the add a meal week or if you'd prefer by then you could do ss+ or 810 if you feel you are ready to introduce food again, but you do have the option of going back to ss after 'add a meal' :)

I'm planning to do 810 then go back down to ss+. Spangles gave some good advice, try & just eat v boring food during that time so it seems less of a big deal giving it up.

Back