Q for the gentlemen and Howdy

id have you as well................................again ;-p xx

Bring it on big boy!! xx

oh ok forget the breathing ..............."bring out ya dead" lol

what again, you couldnt hack it last time when you, Nic, Julz, and lill came round x

Argh covering all basesd Gaz? lol
Id take you alone hun! x

i know, ya know where I am?? x

Indeed i do!!

Arrrrrrrr they're back xx:p:p

Lol i reckon me and Gaz are all sexed out!! lol x

ha i bloody wish!!!!

Fancy a bit babe?? x

ONLY A BIT?? HUH!

Why have a bit when you can have alot??!

Good god thought you were over greed lol x

OFF TO BED TO EASE THIS WEEING ;-P X nITE NITE X

Nite nite babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My gorgeous OH says he loves me whatever size I am (although he is definitely loving the new me!) as it is personality he prefers and I make him laugh.

I like tall men, not bothered whether they are fair or dark but like a nice pair of legs. I don't like 6 packs coz men with 6 packs seem up themselves. Not too keen on beer bellies coz they remind me of my neighbour!

x

This thread is great. I'm 5'8 so love tall men with big shoulders who make me feel small in comparison. I've been on an internet dating site and getting on well with a 6'1 14 stone man who told me today his last girlfriends have been size 10 long blonde hair and blue eyes. Is there any point in my continuing to talk to him (phone & instant messaging)? I think not!

This thread is great. I'm 5'8 so love tall men with big shoulders who make me feel small in comparison. I've been on an internet dating site and getting on well with a 6'1 14 stone man who told me today his last girlfriends have been size 10 long blonde hair and blue eyes. Is there any point in my continuing to talk to him (phone & instant messaging)? I think not!

Yeh right - I wouldn't believe him as far as I could throw him - any man that 'brags' like that is an idiot :cool::cool: Don't bother yourself xx

Back