Q for the gentlemen and Howdy

This thread is great. I'm 5'8 so love tall men with big shoulders who make me feel small in comparison. I've been on an internet dating site and getting on well with a 6'1 14 stone man who told me today his last girlfriends have been size 10 long blonde hair and blue eyes. Is there any point in my continuing to talk to him (phone & instant messaging)? I think not!

I hope you told him you only date 6ft 5, 20 year olds with six packs and buttocks of steel! x

Liking all the comments about big shoulders :D Get in... do they compensate for being not overly tall (in the slightest) & being as ugly as a bulldog chewing a wasp ? I do hope so ;)

Thanks Georgie you made me laugh. I told him I'm not meeting him for 6 weeks, that'll be another one and a half stone gone. He said whatever I want he's happy to keep talking. My stupid fault for asking him about his previous women, huh?

whoarr, buttocks of steel, now you're talking.

whoarr, buttocks of steel, now you're talking.

Oh yeah! Hubby and I had a pact years ago that I was going to get buttocks of steel and he was going to get a six pack... I got fat and he got bald... hey ho!

xx

Howdy - bulldogs are tres sexey!

And a sexy deep voice, oh yes.

Aw Howdy, you have a wonderful personality and are looking tastier every day! No more negative talk about bulldogs chewing wasps! We love you.

x

I quite like bulldogs - in an ugly kind of way:D (no need for that) (he knows I'm only joking?):p

Back