• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quark changed?

S: 33st5.5lb C: 19st11lb G: 16st9lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 13st8.5lb(40.75%)
Has Quark changed recently?
I see recepies on here for Quark and Options mixed and everone says it's delicious..
I bought some the other day.. Quark, Options belgium chocolate and splenda, as I wanted something chocolatey without the mountain of syns to go with it..
I made some but it's sour as heck and tastes vile...
Even adding more splenda and Options didn't mask the underlying sour/bitter taste of the Quark..

I was under the inpression that it was supposed to be bland and almost tasteless, lending itself to either sweet or savoury uses..

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
No it has a sourness to it and personally I do not like it with the options in it either so you are not alone!

S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
i love quark with belgian options and sweetener in could eat it all day yummy :)

JessR

S: 16st1lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.4 Loss: 1st10lb(10.67%)
I found it nice with the belgium chocolate options and sweetner. I also add it to pasta with garlic and chives - mmmmm.

I buy Quark from Waitrose and it really doesn't taste of anything. It certainly is not sour. Every supermarket seems to sell a different brand of it, so maybe you need to try another one.

Having said that, I tried mixing Options with it once and thought it was disgusting, but not because of the Quark.

S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
Total 0% with highlights/options mixed in is my favourite.

I like quark with Splenda and vanilla extract as a topping.