Quark omg

debsxdiet

Silver Member
OMG!! QUARK is my new best friend. Mr J Sainsbury must wonder where his stock has gone..... I ve made vanilla cream, pasta sauce yum its so versitile for something that tastes so rank b4 u add other stuff...

How do you eat yours???

Well for pasta I am missing carbonara. So I fried some bacon, mushrooms and spring onions and garlic using fry light. I added about 150mls of water and a chicken oxo cube/veg/ham them a big dollop of quark and pasta lol was really yummy x

I only used one atock cube lol not all 3 :p

And I added some a wee dollop to pasta n sauce that I made wi water x

Jma2013 I am jst so surprised it tastes so awful on it own nothing like cheese lol but I have used it ever day so far lol xx

I've got mine mixed up with White Choc Options ready to eat with my raspberries in the morning, can't wait! :D x

Its delish on rasps I have been mixing it with sweetner and vanilla extract xx

Someone at one of my old groups used to make little meringues and put quark mixed with raspberries in the middle of two ! They were delicious !,

I just had pasta carbonara made with quark, left it to sit for 5 mins b4 I ate it and it thickened up. I put 15g of parmasan it but thats only 3 syns and there ia 4 portions so under 1 syn per portion :) was yummy. Gona mix an egg yolk beaten up at the end next time x

Thats a good idea will give it a try love dips x

Just made the carbonara. OMG amazing! Thank you for this thread :). Here's a pic...

Attachments

• image-117201673.jpg
    image-117201673.jpg
    726.4 KB · Views: 285
Yummy :) how did u make urs looks delish xxx

I copied you! Cooked up 4 rashers of bacon (fat removed) and put to one side
Fry lighted up some onions and garlic, then added chicken stock and water.
Added chopped bacon, mushrooms and peppers and let cook for a while.
Then I took it off the the heat, popped in a tub of quark and let stand.

Serve with spaghetti, black pepper, and 15g/level tablespoon of parmesan (I think this is 2 syns)

Rich and delicious. Thank you!! I have eaten a lot of bad things this week and this is helping me balance it a little. xx

Back