Quark omg

Im glad I enjoyed it! I just had somw (same sauce) with gnocci xx

My favourite at the moment is mixing quark with sweetener and vanilla essence and dipping strawberries into it - good substitute for cream and feels naughty!

My favourite at the moment is mixing quark with sweetener and vanilla essence and dipping strawberries into it - good substitute for cream and feels naughty!

Agreed yummy. I left it inbthe fridge over night with the sweetner and vanilla in it, was even more scrumptious x

I just made the 2 syn roulade using quark. OMG OMG OMG nom nom nom

Attachments

• image-917970016.jpg
    image-917970016.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 204
Yummy looks very nice :) xx

That roulade is so nice, isn't it? Tastes really indulgent. I haven't made it for ages and now you've set me off! One query though - I always thought it was a half syn roulade or have you added something else to it? x

Kathy

That roulade is so nice, isn't it? Tastes really indulgent. I haven't made it for ages and now you've set me off! One query though - I always thought it was a half syn roulade or have you added something else to it? x

Kathy

Hi Kathy- no, I think you are quite correct! The only thing in it was baking powder, so I did wonder where the 2 came from... Hurrah! It is even better than I thought. What do you put in yours? X

How many of the white choc options do u need to make it like dream topping? X

I used one sachet s worth (3 teaspoons) for half a tub.

Then I went back for seconds (greedy!) but it tastes like the richest sweetest dessert cream out there- mixed with a super speed selection of berries ( I use the frozen blackberries, cherries, raspberries and red currant mix which is so much cheaper than fresh) it is definitely a winner :)

Have tried the white choc options thing with 0% options yogurt which is yum, even better a day or so later, but I have tried it with quark. Will have to have a go! :)

Well for pasta I am missing carbonara. So I fried some bacon, mushrooms and spring onions and garlic using fry light. I added about 150mls of water and a chicken oxo cube/veg/ham them a big dollop of quark and pasta lol was really yummy x

So trying this. My previous attempts at slimming world carbonara have not been successful (think I remember using eggs? which - predictably - scrambled?) but this sounds like a good plan. Also VERY excited at the idea of using them for pasta n' sauce - they're a staple of mine when I'm too exhausted to cook properly, and not having to use any milk on them would be a total bonus. Thanks!

Also, does anyone know how well the carbonara keeps in the fridge? I don't mind eating it cold as I'm guessing reheating might be a problem...

Re: Tuesday Weighers

It keeps fine in the fridge and I actually did shove an egg yolk in when it was cold and then mixed it though then put it in the micro the next day it was lovely xx

Also my bf didnt like the quark sauce so I have made it wi philly lightest and he enjoyed that :) just a a wee variation xx

Thanks debs! That's good to know, I was clearly putting the egg in too early / separately or some other ridiculous thing, lol. Maybe I could try actually working from the recipe...

Following a recipe where ia the fun in thats xxx

Back