quark

Rochelle1

Gold Member
Couldn't find quark in tesco last week, went to asda today asked staff and they said theyed de-listed it :( where can I buy my quark?! Another handy place for me is marks and spencer but I'm not sure they sell it?
Does sainsburys sell it? Sainsburys isn't far from me but I don't shop there, so it would mean going out of my way every time I want some. Its so unfair :( the golden acre one from asda was lovely

My sainsburys does it, and I think morrisons do x
Thanks hun ill look. Sainsburys is right opposite tesco where I'm from lol so if I go to tesco ill pop in sainsburys for it. Hate morrisons ! I get stressed every time I go in
Waitrose, if you have one near you.
I don't have a waitrose :(
Tesco's definitely do stock it...it must have been hiding. I'm currently eating carbonara with it in that I got from Tesco yday :)

Where abouts is it kept? I know in asda it used to be with the special cheeses like brie, ricott, mozerella and stuff. I looked in that section and also near the soft cheeses, near the creme fraiche and other such things, even with the yogurts lol I just couldn't find it!! I need quark !

Yep, that's where it is...well in my tesco anyways! Have you got an iphone? There's a tesco app on it (I can't remember the name for certain but if you search tesco apps it should pop up) -Tesco finder. It lets you choose your local tesco, you then type in the item you're looking for and it tells you exactly what aisle and what shelf you find it on! It's fab...helped me out when passata was eluding me at every turn!

Yep, that's where it is...well in my tesco anyways! Have you got an iphone? There's a tesco app on it (I can't remember the name for certain but if you search tesco apps it should pop up) -Tesco finder. It lets you choose your local tesco, you then type in the item you're looking for and it tells you exactly what aisle and what shelf you find it on! It's fab...helped me out when passata was eluding me at every turn!

Wish I had known about that app a few weeks ago. I literally spent about 20 minutes searching out passata and being too stubborn to ask anyone haha x

No but my boyfriend has!! Ill get him to download it when I see him tomorrow. Passata is where the tinned tomatoes in asda but never bought it from tesco so I wouldn't know where its hidden lol

Back