Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Can I join? Pretty please :0icanfly:

I'd like to lose 22lb and my weight day is Monday

Indeed you can :D . I've added your details to the spreadsheet. Good luck with the challenge, I hope you smash your target ! :p Have a Happy Easter :bunnydance::bunnydance: .

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 27/03/2016

Hi everyone :) , hope your all having a Hoppy Easter :p :bunnydance::bunnydance: .

Glad to see lots of you joining the challenge for Summer 2016 :whacky068: , together we'll all kick some serious butt ! :asskick: :D .

Below is the spreadsheet so far. Please can you check if I have your details down correctly. Those of you who mentioned holiday, I have marked them in Green. If there are any changes needed, please post them up here and I will amend them as soon as possible :) .

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :winner:

2016 Summer Quarterly Challenge.png

There is still plenty of time to join in folks ! :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
Sorry Kay can I be a pain and change my weigh in day to Friday, Thank you :oops:

No worries hun, all done. And good luck for weigh in on Friday ! :D

Kay xx

Last edited:
* EDITED

Lisa4621 - " Please put me down for a 20lb loss. I am a Saturday weigher. "

Hi hun :) and welcome to the challenge. I have edited the previous spreadsheet and added your name in. Good luck with the challenge, I hope you do super ! :D

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi Kay!

I had to miss group yesterday due to illness. Will hopefully have some results for you soon xxx

Hi Kay!

I had to miss group yesterday due to illness. Will hopefully have some results for you soon xxx

Your ok lovely, the challenge doesn't start until Friday 1st April (tomorrow) :D . Your a Wednesday weigher like me, so your first weigh in for the challenge will be on Wednesday 6th April ;) for week 1 .

Kay xx

UPDATE - Thurs 31/03/2016
Week Numbers & Number of Weigh ins for April :D

Just to help everyone, I posted up a table on page 1, but I know as this thread progresses, people may forget to look back, so I am posting up April's week numbers again and also how many weigh ins you will have, depending on which day you weigh .

April Week Numbers

April QC Table.png

Number of Weigh Ins in April - (depending on which day you weigh).

April QC Table 1.png

Hope this helps ;).

Kay xx

1 lb off this week which I'm really pleased with after what could have been a disastrous but very fun weekend last weekend! Busy week this week too so I'll be happy just to maintain next Friday

1 lb off this week which I'm really pleased with after what could have been a disastrous but very fun weekend last weekend! Busy week this week too so I'll be happy just to maintain next Friday

Yay ! :winner: Well done lovely, that's brilliant :D . A great start to the challenge ! I have updated it on the spreadsheet. I will be posting it up in a few days, just going to wait for some more results to come in this week. I hope you have a smashing week 2 as well ! :)

Kay xx

Hi, is it to late to join?

I'd like to lose 21lbs and my weigh in day is Thursday

I've just joined the site and hoping by getting involved will keep me motivated

Hi, is it to late to join?

I'd like to lose 21lbs and my weigh in day is Thursday

I've just joined the site and hoping by getting involved will keep me motivated

Hello hun, of course you can join :D . Welcome to the challenge ! I've added your name to the spreadsheet. Good luck with the challenge and I hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

weighed in today - that's -3.5lbs for me :D :D :D

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done lovely, that's a brilliant loss :D . Great start to the challenge ! I will update your stats now. Good luck for week 2, I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Hello,

Is it possible that I can join this challenge please? This could be just the motivation I need.
I would like to lose 16lbs and I weigh in on Wednesdays.
Thanks

Hello,

Is it possible that I can join this challenge please? This could be just the motivation I need.
I would like to lose 16lbs and I weigh in on Wednesdays.
Thanks

Yay ! :D Another member joining ! Of course you can lovely :) . I've added your name to the spreadsheet (I've edited the last one, so you should see your name on it ). Good luck with the challenge, I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Back