Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

I usually treat weigh in day as a fast day but decided not to do this as it means I binge this evening and tomorrow. SP day instead and going well so far. No chocolate!

Daisybell18 - "Weighed at group last night and lost 2lb. Only 3 1/2lb to my 2 stone award so I am going for it this week. SP all the way I think. "

Hello lovely :) , hope you don't mind, but I copied your quote from another thread, since you forgot to post your loss on here. Congrats on your loss ! :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:, that's brilliant :D . I've updated the spreadsheet with your loss. Good luck for next week, I hope you smash it and get your 2 stone award very soon :p.

Kay xx

Hi I would like to join this challenge: I need some motivation after having a very disappointing start to SW. Not losing anything like I would hope for and put on when not expecting a gain:eek:
So confused as I stick to plan and all I hear in class is how people have been naughty but got away with it! I put on 1.5lb this week and no idea why:mad:
Anyway I would like to lose a stone for my holiday at the end of June and my weigh in day is a Tuesday.
Thanks
:)

Hi I would like to join this challenge: I need some motivation after having a very disappointing start to SW. Not losing anything like I would hope for and put on when not expecting a gain:eek:
So confused as I stick to plan and all I hear in class is how people have been naughty but got away with it! I put on 1.5lb this week and no idea why:mad:
Anyway I would like to lose a stone for my holiday at the end of June and my weigh in day is a Tuesday.
Thanks
:)

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :D . I've lost 5.5 stone on SW previously, it really does work, but I have found everyone is different and when you go to group you will see mixed results as well as on these challenges, because we all lose at a different rate. Some people have huge losses one week and the rest of the month is steady for them. Others lose consistently every week between 1-2 lbs, but it does average out over a month. I'm the first kind, I have a great loss one week, then the rest of the month my body averages out. Looking at other peoples progress it great for motivation and inspiration, but when summing up your own results, only compare them to your own, because your body is unique to you. Sometimes our bodies are playing catch up, you can have a 100% week but the loss shows up the following week, so don't give up, keep going and I promise the weight will drop :) . Keep a food diary to show your consultant, if she's good she will be able to guide you, if your missing something, or if something is not right. Coming on mins for support will also help, there are so many people on here with a wealth of knowledge that will help you stay on track. I am 100% certain you will lose a stone by June, the bunny has got your back ! :p :bunnydance:

I have added your name to the spreadsheet. Since your first weigh in was on Tuesday, I don't want you to start on a downer, so lets put this week down as holiday so you can have a fresh start next week :D, hope that's ok with you.

I hope the above hasn't come across as a lecture but more of friendly support ;) . I hope you have a fabulous 2nd week. If you have any questions to do with the challenge or the SW plan, you can message me anytime, I will be happy to help. Good luck for week 2 and I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

So after a very busy week foodwise (have changed to a Vegan diet for health reasons) happy to report a 4lbs loss ;) . It's my first week on SW from home. I know the rest of the month will be pretty quiet for me, my body always tends to average out, so I know the smaller numbers are coming, but I'm ok with that. I always look at my losses over a month. Still happy with the loss though, not complaining at all :bunnydance::D .

Kay xx

Kay thank you soooo much for your positive reply and brilliant support.
Very much appreciated and I will trust in what you say:)
I have done SW before and my losses are generally slow.
Unfortunately I am menopausal and I am having gastro investigations so maybe there is something affecting my metabolism. Its difficult to know.:confused:
I have been advised to lose weight by the doctors so it is important for me to lose the weight!
I am going to be a grandma in October, for the first time, so that's the best reason:)
Thanks again
Claire
xx

Clairex2503 - " Weigh in tonight and I'm down to 13st 1lb :D can't wait to be in the 12's xx

Hi Kay hope you are well, I'd be up for the challenge if it's not too late X "

Hello lovely :) , hope you don't mind I quoted you from the other thread, so I can add you to the challenge . I have your weigh in day down as Tuesday, I just need your target for the 3 months and also how many pounds did you lose at yesterday's weigh in ?

Kay xx

Last edited:
Kay thank you soooo much for your positive reply and brilliant support.
Very much appreciated and I will trust in what you say:)
I have done SW before and my losses are generally slow.
Unfortunately I am menopausal and I am having gastro investigations so maybe there is something affecting my metabolism. Its difficult to know.:confused:
I have been advised to lose weight by the doctors so it is important for me to lose the weight!
I am going to be a grandma in October, for the first time, so that's the best reason:)
Thanks again
Claire
xx
Congrats on the news of your grandchild Claire :) , your right that's a great reason to motivate you. I hope all the docs tests come out positive. Changing your diet will definitely benefit the results. Your welcome with the support, it's always here whenever you need it ;). Hope you have a smashing week hun .

Kay xx

STS this week, but then it is my * week so I'm not unhappy!

Morning you big bunch of losers ;);););)

4lb off for me this week!! Yay :):)

Well done everyone so far!! Xx

Hi am going to join but go for 14lb another stone of as it's taken me 3 months just to lose one stone so anything more will be a bonus I weigh on a Friday

I'd really like 21, but I'm not optimistic.

Welcome to the challenge hun :D . I've got you down as 21 lbs for your target. I've put you down as hols for Saturday just gone, hope that's ok. If you want to tell me your loss, then I can add it on. Good luck for week 2, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

STS this week, but then it is my * week so I'm not unhappy!

Hello hun :), well done for maintaining, some of us end up with gains during star week, like myself :rolleyes: , so you you've done well to maintain :D . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Back