Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Hi there, may I join? I'm a Monday weigher so 1st weigh in will be this evening, I would like to lose 25lb over the 3 months :)

Hello!
I will join in too.. Only a small target for me as I don't have much to lose to get back to where I want to be, so I'll say 8lbs.
I WI today and lost 1lb!
I'll stick with Monday weighing and hopefully this will keep me on track at weekends better :)
Good luck everyone!

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou:She's here ! :D So happy to see you join Rosie . Congrats on your fab loss this week :winner::0clapper:, great start to the challenge ! I hope you have another super duper loss next week :p . Good luck and I've added you on now.

Kay xx

Hi there, may I join? I'm a Monday weigher so 1st weigh in will be this evening, I would like to lose 25lb over the 3 months :)

Hello lovely :D and welcome to the challenge ! I've added you on to the spreadsheet. Good luck for weigh in tonight, and I hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET
Mon 04/04/2016 :D

2016 Summer Challenge.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
I am back on minis after a time away laying down reserves! Used to do the soup and salad challenges you ran. Made a huge difference to my motivation so I am up for joining again. Tuesday weigh in and I am going to aim for a realistic 1 stone. No hols planned as yet.

Can I join please? I want to lose 20lb in the 3 months. Weigh day is Friday and I lost 2lb xxx

Hiya Sian and welcome :p . Firstly congrats on your super loss on Friday :winner::0clapper: , that's a brilliant start to the challenge ! I've edited the last spreadsheet and added your name on it hun, you should see it on there. Good luck for week 2, hope you smash it ! :D

Kay xx

I am back on minis after a time away laying down reserves! Used to do the soup and salad challenges you ran. Made a huge difference to my motivation so I am up for joining again. Tuesday weigh in and I am going to aim for a realistic 1 stone. No hols planned as yet.

So lovely to see you back Daisy ... so you remember the bunny ? :D:D hehe . Yes I remember you hun, you did so well on the challenges, I'm sure you'll kick some serious butt for summer too :p . I've edited the last spreadsheet and added you on. Good luck for Tuesday, I've got my fingers crossed for you, hope you do super ! :thankyouthankyou:

Kay xx

Weighed today 3lb off

Yay ! :bunnydance::D:bunnydance: Well done Judith, that's a fantastic loss ! You must be over the moon :p . I've edited the spreadsheet and updated your loss. Good luck for next week, I hope you smash it ! :winner:

Kay xx

3.5lbs off for me! Happy days, ate salad and fruit most of the week just really been enjoying eating fresh food, must have counteracted the alcohol at the weekend hehe xx

Whoop ! Whoop ! :woohoo: Well done hun that's brilliant ! :D So so happy for you. All the salad chomping paid off :p . A great start to the challenge ! I have edited the last spreadsheet with your loss. Good luck for next week, hope you do really well ! :)

Kay xx

3.5lbs off for me! Happy days, ate salad and fruit most of the week just really been enjoying eating fresh food, must have counteracted the alcohol at the weekend hehe xx

Your loss gives me confidence that salads, veg and fresh fruit is the way to go. I have a serious chocolate addiction that I need to address. Weigh in tomorrow will be a bit iffy but then it's another week.

Hi Kay, thanks for including me in this - I'm sure it will make a difference. I noticed that I said that Wednesday was my weigh in day when it's actually Thursday. Sorry for messing you around.
Thanks

Your loss gives me confidence that salads, veg and fresh fruit is the way to go. I have a serious chocolate addiction that I need to address. Weigh in tomorrow will be a bit iffy but then it's another week.

Ahh thank u hun ;). I've started eating more fresh food too, it not only helps with weightloss but also skin hair and nails too :) , oh plus the water drinking helps . I think you'll do fab, and since we love SW because fruit and veg are absolutely free, you'll have plenty of spare syns leftover for some yummy chocolate :D . Good luck for weigh in tonight, hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

Thank you I'm determined at the moment and a challenge always keeps me I'm track xx

I'm sure your gonna do fab on the challenge :). I forgot to mention Sian, your little one looks gorgeous in your pic :D .

Kay xx

Hi Kay, thanks for including me in this - I'm sure it will make a difference. I noticed that I said that Wednesday was my weigh in day when it's actually Thursday. Sorry for messing you around.
Thanks

No worries hun :D all done. Good luck for Thursday, the bunny hopes you have a super duper loss ! :bunnydance::p

Kay xx

Back