Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Hopes12 - " I gained 3lb this week . "

Hello lovely :) , I hope you don't mind, but just for updating purposes, I borrowed your quote from your diary. Don't worry about the gain, I know you'll have that off very soon :D . Good luck for next week, I hope you do super !

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET
Fri 08/04/2016 :D

2016 Summer Challenge1.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
Is it too late to join?

I would like to lose 21lbs by the summer and I lost 3lbs of that yesterday, my weigh day will be a Thursday xx

Is it too late to join?

I would like to lose 21lbs by the summer and I lost 3lbs of that yesterday, my weigh day will be a Thursday xx

Hello hun and welcome :D , of course you can join. Firstly well done on your fantastic loss this week :winner::0clapper:, 3lbs is brilliant, you must be well chuffed ! I will edit the last spreadsheet now to add you on. Good luck for week 2, hope you smash it on Thursday ! :p

Kay xx

1lb of for me god knows how miricals do happen

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: Well done hun, 2 weeks in a row ! Woohoo ! :woohoo: I will edit the last spreadsheet now, to show your result. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Good luck for next week ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

I stayed the same this week, am very disappointed as I tried so hard all week, was hoping for a good start this time round.

Wish me luck for week 2!

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: Well done hun, 2 weeks in a row ! Woohoo ! :woohoo: I will edit the last spreadsheet now, to show your result. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Good luck for next week ! :p

Kay xx
Thanks gonna try be good this week got my stone award to so whoop whoop

Thanks gonna try be good this week got my stone award to so whoop whoop

Good luck hun, I really hope you get it, got my fingers crossed ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

I stayed the same this week, am very disappointed as I tried so hard all week, was hoping for a good start this time round.

Wish me luck for week 2!

A maintain is good lovely, much better than a gain :) . I know next week you'll see a fab loss . Good luck for week 2, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 1:bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

SWSlimmeroftheWeektrcopy[1].png

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A MASSIVE 4LBS LOSS EACH !!! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

- BEAUTY IS
- CLAIREX2503
- LICKTHELID

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to each name :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR WEEK 2, I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

KAY XX

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 1:bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

View attachment 181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A MASSIVE 4LBS LOSS EACH !!! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

- BEAUTY IS
- CLAIREX2503
- LICKTHELID

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to each name :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR WEEK 2, I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

KAY XX

Ahh thanks Kay!! You are so organised at all of this thanks so much for running it. I may have to look for a slimmer of the week sticker now! Xx

Hang on Kay. Your name should've been on the SOW too??!

1.5lbs off for me this week - I'm not totally happy with that but at least it was still a loss

Hang on Kay. Your name should've been on the SOW too??!

...woopsy, looks like I forgot ;) , no worries I have myself highlighted in yellow on the spreadsheet with a sticker, which will stay on for a week :D:D .

Kay xx

Back