Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

UPDATED SPREADSHEET
Tues 12/04/2016 :D

2016 Challenge Thread.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hello lovely :D , yay great to see you here Mini ! :thankyouthankyou: Firstly congrats on losing a brilliant 3lbs in your first week :winner::0clapper: that's amazing ! Good luck for weigh in tonight, hope you have another terrific loss ! :p I've added your details to the spreadsheet hun.

Kay xx
Thank you Kay!

2.5lb off! Very happy:D

Thank you Kay!

2.5lb off! Very happy:D

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done Mini ! That's 5.5lbs in 2 weeks . Woohoo ! :woohoo: Long may the losses continue :p . I'm so happy for you. Good luck for next week, hope you do super . I have edited the last spreadsheet to show your results :).

Kay xx

Hi Kay I posted at 7AM this morning. Exactly the same as last week :( No loss but no gain either makes me even more motivated to lose this week! x

Maintaining a 5lb loss is brilliant hun ! :) You were Slimmer of the week last week, which means you'll defo do it again :D . Good luck for next week, hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

Not a good weigh in for me tonight. 2.5lb on. Can't put it all down to the jeans. So determined to shift this and more by next Tuesday. Watch this space

3lb loss for me this week yay! X

Fantastic results Claire ! :winner::0clapper: That's 7lbs in 2 weeks ! :eek::D . You should be well chuffed with yourself. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

hi Kay I weighed in this evening and lost 5lb this week xx well done us all xxx

Wow ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: Superb result ! :D Well done hun, 5lbs loss, that's amazing ! :winner: I will update now, good luck for next week, hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

Not a good weigh in for me tonight. 2.5lb on. Can't put it all down to the jeans. So determined to shift this and more by next Tuesday. Watch this space

No worries hun, I'm 100% certain you will shift it next week and some ! :D You had a fab loss week 1 and I know you'll do it again :) . Good luck for week 3, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

1.5 lbs off for me. Bit disappointed as I was so good n exercised 6 days n ate so well. Stickin at it tho X

Helloooooo Pinky Pie ... I love saying your name ! :p Well done on a fab loss hun ! :winner::0clapper: I hope you have another fab week next week too ! :D Will update now.

Kay xx

Well I am delighted with my 1lb off this week after such a disappointing start:)
I discovered my HEA light soya milk from Tesco was a syn and not a HEA and my porridge oats from Tesco were a syn too, not a HEB.
My consultant seems reluctant to agree with this but that is what SW website is clearly showing so I am going with that and if it helps my weight loss than I will stick with that.:D
Was quite upset that she felt the need to argue the case.:mad:
As I only found out Thursday I now hope to have better losses:p
Good luck to everyone else.
xx

Well I am delighted with my 1lb off this week after such a disappointing start:)
I discovered my HEA light soya milk from Tesco was a syn and not a HEA and my porridge oats from Tesco were a syn too, not a HEB.
My consultant seems reluctant to agree with this but that is what SW website is clearly showing so I am going with that and if it helps my weight loss than I will stick with that.:D
Was quite upset that she felt the need to argue the case.:mad:
As I only found out Thursday I now hope to have better losses:p
Good luck to everyone else.
xx

Yay ! :D Well done hun, glad you've had a good week :) . I agree with you, I think you should follow what works for you. I have edited the last spreadsheet to show your loss. Good luck for next week !

Kay xx

Back