Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

I weighed in a day early yesterday and I lost 10lb's. I'm over the moon and it's Kickstarter my motivation again. X

... :eek::eek: :):D:p :wee::wee::wee::woohoo: ... back to ... :eek::eek:

hehe so so happy for you hun, I don't even have the words :p:p lol , brilliant ! Will update now . That is an amazing loss ! You should be over the moon ! :winner::0clapper:

aha ...now I remember, your on Exante :D , non the less that is a fantastic loss Louise, amazing !

Kay xx

Lost 2lbs this week and got my 2 stone award :)

Yay ! :bunnydance::bunnydance: :D 2 stone award. Whoop whoop ! :woohoo: So happy for you hun, will update now. Congrats on the loss. Hope you have a lovely holiday next week ! :p

Kay xx

so disappointed :( only half a pound off. I've been on plan all week (As far as I was aware) so gutted:( i'm sitting in my room in the dark with some candles burning listening to clannad to make myself feel better

2lb off :) thanks Kay xx

so disappointed :( only half a pound off. I've been on plan all week (As far as I was aware) so gutted:( i'm sitting in my room in the dark with some candles burning listening to clannad to make myself feel better

Hello hun :) , please don't be disappointed. Sometimes our bodies are just playing catch up, and the loss shows up the following week. You know you've been 100%, so a good loss is bound to follow, I promise. The trick is not to fall off the wagon, keep going and don't give up. Half pound off is a good start, your body is in losing mode and ready to lose more :D . We're all different with our losses, if your like me, I have one good week in the month and then the rest are hardly anything :rolleyes: , that's why it's good to look at losses over a month, it does average out. Anyway, I hope you have a fab week 3, good luck and I've got my fingers crossed for you ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 2 :winner: :D

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181243

Hi everyone :) , just an update from me. I will be doing Slimmer of the Week for Week 2, on Saturday, just to allow more time for some people to post up their results. You've all done brilliantly this week and I hope you all have a smashing week 3 ! :p

Kay xx

2lbs off for me this week x

Well done hun ! :D 6lbs in 2 weeks is amazing ! :winner::0clapper: I will edit the last spreadsheet to show your loss. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Lost a 1lb today xx

Lost a 1lb today xx

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou: Well done hun, fab loss ! :D I will update now. Good luck for next week, I hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

1lb for me today Kay

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done hun, that's 3 weeks in a row ! :D Woohoo ! :woohoo:I will edit the last spreadsheet to show your loss. Good luck for next week, hope u smash it ! :p

Kay xx

3lb off for me this week please :D
Woohoo ! The gain is off ! :woohoo: :D Congrats on a fab loss hun ! That's a smashing :p . I will edit the last spreadsheet to show your result. Good luck for next week, hope you do super !

Kay xx

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done hun, that's 3 weeks in a row ! :D Woohoo ! :woohoo:I will edit the last spreadsheet to show your loss. Good luck for next week, hope u smash it ! :p

Kay xx
I've not actually gained since I joined again in January I've stayed the same but not gained

Back