Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

UPDATED SPREADSHEET
Tues 19/04/2016
:D

2016 Challenge Thread.png

Kay xx

I love the detail you have put into this. Longer challenges definitely help me stay focused.

I restarted Slimming World on Saturday 16th April, I'm thinking I'm a bit late to join as I will only have 2 weigh ins in April, but I'd love to be added in for May. I weigh on Saturday and would like to lose 16 lbs from the beginning of May to the end of June (a nice steady 2 lbs a week).

Good luck with your April losses everyone!

Put on 1/2 lb. Disappointed as I was good all week except Saturday night when I had few wines. On the plus side Iv lost 2 inches from my waist in a month. Must be from all the exercise I'm doing (bootcamp 3 morns and run/walk 6 days). Hopefully the scales will start to move soon.

2lb off this week despite a Pizza Hut Buffet & Krispy Kreme yesterday!
Can't quite believe it!
I weighed yesterday morning just in case I ruined it yesterday but lost another 1/2lb over night!

7lbs so far, that's 1/2 stone right?
Hayfever has started today and I'm struggling to function! haha

My birthday Friday and son's 4th next week so not expecting a loss this week (or next) but will try really hard to be good!

Morning my lovelies. The sun is shining (it's not) on me as I've lost 3lbs woohoo!! :):)

Wish I had seen this earlier! I just joined SW last thursday and today is my first WI. We are off to Menorca in Sept and Ive got about 4 stone to lose and would love to have off as much as I can. This looks like fun and WOW, Kay - the spreadsheet and your effort are just fab! xx

Delighted to say I lost 4lb this week:D

Hello everyone , sorry I've been AWOL the last few days, I have been unwell :oops: , (more about that on my diary) . I will be back tomorrow to update promise ;), please keep posting your results and well done to all of you , with your fantastic losses so far, your all doing amazingly well ! :D

Kay xx

Get well soon Kay!! I send you bunny hugs

Xx

Sorry to hear you have not been well Kay...I hope you feel better soon.

Aww thank u Mini, I love the picture :D . I'm still not great, but plodding along :oops:.

Kay xx

Back