Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Aww Kay, thanks for adding me and I hope youre feeling better xxx

I only managed half a pound off this week. Certainly not vlcd levels (lol!!) but Ive put my body through a lot lately so onward into this new week and fingers crossed I see a better result come Thursday weigh in :) I will say 20lbs for my target as well please :)

Thanks again!! xx

Wow ! :winner::0clapper::D ... that's flippin amazing ! 10lbs in 3 weeks :eek: ... can we swap ? :p Well done hun, some fantastic results your achieving and keeping us all inspired. Keep up the good work and best of luck for the final week of April, I hope you smash it ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks so much kay...that's lovely! I'm really enjoying the challenge and finding it's motivating me more than any class or group ever has xx

Aww Kay, thanks for adding me and I hope youre feeling better xxx

I only managed half a pound off this week. Certainly not vlcd levels (lol!!) but Ive put my body through a lot lately so onward into this new week and fingers crossed I see a better result come Thursday weigh in :) I will say 20lbs for my target as well please :)

Thanks again!! xx

Well done for starting the challenge with a loss :D, that's great ! I'm sure the next few weeks will see some good numbers :) . I have added your target hun, good luck and I hope you do smashing !

Kay xx

Hi half for me today was not pleased with that but I guess it's not a gain

Yes much better than a gain and even better I can see that you've lost every single week in April, woohoo ! :winner::0clapper: That's brilliant ! I really hope May is just as good for you or even better hun :D , will update now.

Kay xx

Thanks so much kay...that's lovely! I'm really enjoying the challenge and finding it's motivating me more than any class or group ever has xx

Aww that's so sweet ;) . Thanks lovely. I'm glad it's motivating and inspiring us all to do well :D .

Kay xx

2lb off for me

Yipee ! :p Well done hun :0clapper:. You know you're one of the lucky ones that gets 5 weigh ins, in April, so best of luck for next week, hope you smash your April total ! One last push ! :character00116: hehe :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 3:bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4LB LOSS EACH !!! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

- BEAUTY IS
- HOLIDAYGIRL 10

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to each name :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR WEEK 4, THE FINAL WEEK OF APRIL, I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

KAY XX

I did notice that just now and I'm thankful for it, need all the help I can get :)
SOW is a great idea, I don't get a chance to win it doing it from home :)

Sorry to hear you've been ill Kay, hope you're feeling better now?

Maintain for me this week :(

I wondered what had happened to this challenge

Two off for me this last week

Think i'm heading for a gain somewho this week

Sorry it was 2.5lbs off for me last week X

Sorry to hear you've been ill Kay, hope you're feeling better now?

Maintain for me this week :(

Aww thank u hun, I'm slowly getting better ;) . Well done on a maintain, much better than a gain and not to forget, your still keeping off 8lbs, which is amazing :winner::0clapper: . Also your one of the lucky ones who has 5 weigh ins, in April, so there is still time to add to your April total. Good luck for next week, hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

I wondered what had happened to this challenge

Two off for me this last week

Think i'm heading for a gain somewho this week

...I'm still here :cool: . Well done on your fab loss ! That's every week in April you've had a loss, brilliant ! :D Hope the winning streak continues. Good luck for Monday, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Sorry it was 2.5lbs off for me last week X

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: Well done on a super loss this week ! :D You've lost every week in April so far, I hope its continues onto next week, good luck, your doing amazing hun ! :woohoo:

Kay xx

2.2lbs down for me, please Kay. Thank you!

Back