Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Morning everyone! That 2lb has gone.... 2lb loss for me this week! :D

I nearly smashed it this week, 2lb off but half a pound from my 1 stone:eek:
Never mind I am going to try and achieve it before I go on holiday next Tuesday, although I wont make weigh in for 2 weeks so it wont be official:D
Loving my fitbit and did 42km walking/jogging so it has really helped me to get moving:)

Ooh thank you for the SOW! I hope I can lose something. Weigh in is later. Fingers crossed!

Hi Kay

I'm another 1lb up but this is the place I draw the line in the sand
-----------------------------------------------------

Now I'm past it and intend to be a better person

Sorry not better, THINNER

D'oh.

X

whoops sorry Kay i thought I had put in last weeks weigh in result I weighed in a couple of days late after my little boy's op and a couple of days junk food! last weeks result was 4lb on which to be honest i was ok with. this week is 2lb off again I'm very happy with that after a week of half-heartedly following the plan, back on track properly today!

1lb on for me this week :(

UPDATE :)
Sun 26-06-2016

Helloooooooooo everybody
wavey.gif
, I'm back and here to update ! :D

Thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes, it means a lot ;) . I had a fantastic birthday thanks, and ate loads :eating: :p .

Moving on ......

You've all been doing so well. I've got loads of catching up to do. I'm going to be going out soon, so this is a very quick update, I won't be able to reply to posts individually this time, sorry for that, I'm just going to post up the updated spreadsheet in a mo. Hope your all having a fab weekend ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Back