Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Good Afternoon Kay

I have just signed up today - I am a SW member and have my weigh ins for the last two weeks - is it possible to join?

I would like to lose 14lbs by New Year.
I weigh in on a Thursday
I have no holidays booked

Week one I gained 1/2 a pound
Week two I lost 2lbs and picked up my 3 and a half stone award

Fingers crossed
Kind Regards.
Yvonne

Hello Vonnie !
...Yvonne is my best friends name ;), of course you can join lovely. I have added you on. Good luck for Thursday, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance::p

Kay xx

Hi Kay. I am a bit late but can I join please. WI-Sunday, Target-18lbs. Thanks

@Rosielea

Hello hun :), I've added you on. For now I've put you down as hols for the first 3 weeks, but I will change that once you give me your results for :-

week 1 - Sunday 2nd October
week 2 - Sunday 9th October
week 3 - Sunday 16th Ocotber

Kay xx

Hello after gaining last week I've lost a massive 15lb this week I have no idea how tho! Only 6lb to go to reach my club 10 xx

:eek::eek::D Well done hun. That's a stone in a week ! That's amazing ! :0clapper::winner: Hope you don't mind me asking, are you doing vlcd ?

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Mon 17-10-2016

A Quarterly Challenge 2017.png

Kay xx

-6lb! Beyond delighted!

:woohoo:
Best of luck to everyone this week!

I have two functions coming up for the next 2 weekends and even though I'll try I know it will be impossible to stay on track. So going to be really good Monday-Thursday and then make the best choices I can while I'm away. :character00116:

@Rosielea

Hello hun :), I've added you on. For now I've put you down as hols for the first 3 weeks, but I will change that once you give me your results for :-

week 1 - Sunday 2nd October
week 2 - Sunday 9th October
week 3 - Sunday 16th Ocotber

Kay xx
Thanks. Please leave it as hols as I was on holiday so no WI.

1/2 on... totm :rolleyes:
Off to Edinburgh next week (lots of walking) and good riddance to the 1/2lb for the 31st please! (A bit more on top would be lovely too!)

Ruth
X

Hi Kay, (-2.5lbs) for me today, weighed in a day early due to hospital appt tomoro. Thank you xx

Back