Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

2lbs off for me this week..

Good luck everyone who still has their weigh ins to come :)

Had a terrible week :(

+2lbs

Not been feeling too well, havnt wanted to cook, so husband has been doing best and then the weekend consisted of take away and too many biscuits.

Not the best start to my first challenge. Oh well.... must pull a finger out.

Try not to be too down Lotte - you know the issue and it can be resolved this week and you'll be back on your journey (hopefully with a good loss!)

-0.5 kind of disappointed after doing the scan bran challenge but I'm hoping it will pay off by next weigh in!
Well done everyone so far :)

Hurrah! Much better than expected WI one day early, but in the morning rather than evening - so will have to be extra good this week to make up for the transition back to evenings!

Lost 2.5lbs :D

Well done that is fab!!!!

Ruth
X

Hi everyone, not been on her for a while but been looking for a 3 month challenge and I found it!! :)
Have been doing SW from home and been doing well but have just joined a club to make sure I reach my target before Christmas.
We are all off (whole family) to Australia for Christmas/Newyear on 17th December and want to feel and look better than I look/feel right now.
My first weigh in day was last Friday and I lost 3lb (yay) So if its ok to join the challenge... my weigh in days are Fridays, I want to lose a total of 23lbs. Cheers, Kev*

Last edited:
Hi everyone, not been on her for a while but been looking for a 3 month challenge and I found it!! :)
Have been doing SW from home and been doing well but have just joined a club to make sure I reach my target before Christmas.
We are all off (whole family) to Australia for Christmas/Newyear on 17th December and want to feel and look better than I look/feel right now.
My first weigh in day was last Friday and I lost 3lb (yay) So if its ok to join the challenge... my weigh in days are Fridays, I want to lose a total of 23lbs. Cheers, Kev*

Hi Kev and welcome aboard. I've added you on :) . Well done on your 3lbs loss. However I won't be able to add that on. Just so your aware, your (week 1) loss will be on Friday 7th October, hope that makes sense ;). Good luck for tomorrow, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Cheers Kay, looking forward to getting the ball rolling, getting weighed AM
@solange .... 23lb, that's nowt :)
Got fingers crossed that it will be a couple of pounds off, in the morning.
Good luck everyone.

Hi Kay, I'm so sorry I thought I'd updated you last week. Last week was -2lb and this week -1lb, so 3lb loss over 2 weeks so far xx

Good luck all you Friday and Saturday weighers for week 1, been looking at old posts and some comments definitely spur you on to do well, while others are funny and remind you of yourself........ Here's one of them...... Hope you don't mind me quoting you Michelle, made me larrfff :)
Im sorry to say that I didn't sleep very well and was awake for hours in the middle of the night and for some reason ate about a dozen bourbon creams!!! Good news is they got me to sleep but not even gonna start to think about how many syns were in those!

Hi Kay, I'm so sorry I thought I'd updated you last week. Last week was -2lb and this week -1lb, so 3lb loss over 2 weeks so far xx

Hello lovely :), well done on your loss last week, that would have been for the previous quarterly challenge. We are now at the start of a brand new challenge for Oct, Nov, Dec. So your week 1 result will be for Friday 7th October (-1 lb), hope this makes sense ;) .

Kay xx

Good luck all you Friday and Saturday weighers for week 1, been looking at old posts and some comments definitely spur you on to do well, while others are funny and remind you of yourself........ Here's one of them...... Hope you don't mind me quoting you Michelle, made me larrfff :)

Hi Kev, agreed love the quote from Michelle :D.

Just wanted to add, Friday is the last day of week 1 and Saturday is the first day of week 2 for this month (October). Think it might be helpful for everyone if I repost the table on page 1 of this thread, to avoid any confusion about week numbers and dates, since I know some people are following other challenges too, and they are using different dates and week numbers to ours ;).

Kay xx

2017 QC Tables - Oct.png

@Kay003 Just got weighed, dead chuffed, 4 lb off, half stone award and slimmer of the week!! :)
Good luck to everyone for next week.

Well done everyone so far, some great losses for the first week x

Back