Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

There is still time to join ladies, for a brand new you in 2017 !!!

Join the quarterly challenge today, take that first step and make a start on your journey. :character00116: :whacky068:

Share all your highs :D :winner: and lows :oops: with the rest of the group on here.

Feel motivated :wee: and inspired each day !!!

17814537-Kids-exercising-with-ball--Stock-Vector-kids-exercise-children.jpg

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Mon 10-10-2016

View attachment 184129

Kay xx

Love the Graphics Kay ....WELL DONE
When you have a mo pls can you or another forum member post a typical bfast|lunch |dinner diary that gives a good weight loss to reassure me I'm not eating too much free foods or point me in the right direction.

For example I had the following on Saturday: FREE FOODS X 31 |of which x 18 SPEED| SYNS x 8.5| HEXA(250ml s/skimmed milk) |HEXB(35gporridge). Does this look I'm keeping to plan do u think??

Hi there,

I'm a newbie to SWorld and this site. Joined last week as I am desperate to get this weight gain off once and for all !!!
I'm weighing in tomoro Tuesday, and signing up for the 12 wk course, if it is not too late please can I join also....hoping for 2 stone loss by year end, do u think that is possible please on SWorld ?
Hi @tameanseo !
I've also recently rejoined SW and Minis, and have also put down to lose 2st by the end of the year! :eek: Have you started a diary on minis ? I find it really helpful to record my food on and also for support. When you use it alongside fab challenges like this, it really helps to keep your motivation up! :D

Hi @tameanseo !
I've also recently rejoined SW and Minis, and have also put down to lose 2st by the end of the year! :eek: Have you started a diary on minis ? I find it really helpful to record my food on and also for support. When you use it alongside fab challenges like this, it really helps to keep your motivation up! :D

Hi Dawn,

Congratulations on your success.

Thanks for your reply, thought I was being a bit optimistic with my Challenge countdown numbers, so it's great to see you have also put down similar ...hip hip.

I am keeping the SW daily journal online and the weekly sheet for consultant as only joined last week and still figuring out the basics, hopefully will see tomoro at weigh if I'm keeping to plan....fingers crossed. Once, I'm a bit braver I will start a diary on minis also, at this stage I'm still finding my way round the site. This forum is such a fabulous tool to have, and it will definitely help me remain in the correct headspace to fight the food demons !!

Hi Dawn,

Congratulations on your success.

Thanks for your reply, thought I was being a bit optimistic with my Challenge countdown numbers, so it's great to see you have also put down similar ...hip hip.

I am keeping the SW daily journal online and the weekly sheet for consultant as only joined last week and still figuring out the basics, hopefully will see tomoro at weigh if I'm keeping to plan....fingers crossed. Once, I'm a bit braver I will start a diary on minis also, at this stage I'm still finding my way round the site. This forum is such a fabulous tool to have, and it will definitely help me remain in the correct headspace to fight the food demons !!

It's great here isn't it?! So many people you can ask for advice. Even those of us that have been here for EVER still need help and support. When I first joined minis about 5 years ago I spent weeks commenting on other peoples diaries but hadn't got the courage to make my own. When I eventually did, I was overwhelmed by the friendly advice I received and it really helped me get to target. I met several of them and some have become lifelong friends.

You're sounding very motivated so well done on that! Let's shift these two stones and show it can be done!!! :winner:

Hello
Please can I join in.
As I have the following events between now and New year I am aiming to lose 1 stone.
Little brothers birthday
Little brothers wedding day ( plus the hen do )
My birthday
Works Xmas do
Family boxing day

Will have to do lots of drinking and dancing lol

Hey ladies & gents!

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd like to join if it's okay!

I weigh on a Wednesday normally, but I weighed today this week as I'm away from home- is there a way around this?
Anyway I gained 1/2 a lb this week and really need the motivation to get back on plan!

I'd like to have lost 26lbs by the end of the year- is that reaonable? I'm a slow loser but I want to aim high, and that would mean I'd have lost 50% of the total weight I needed to lose when I started.

Thanks oodles,

Honey~ x

STS and of course I know why. A debauched weekend!! lol I was very in control yesterday but obs can't make up for badness in 1 day. I also need to get off my lardy bottom more........ congrats to all losers especially but also thinking of those like me who are struggling. Lets battle on! :)

That's brilliant to get a maintain- well done :) those scales will shift next week I'm sure!!

Ruth
X

Hi sts (for 8th 0ctober weigh in ) . Will update agin on the 15th as I weigh in on Thursday . Every one is doing so well it's a bit slow for myself would be over the moon if I could speed it up a bit may be a 2lb loss would be good but I've discovered that whatever I do adding more excercise more water makes no difference what so ever which can be frustrating as there's nothing I can change apart from starve myself which will never happen ! X

Hi sts (for 8th 0ctober weigh in ) . Will update agin on the 15th as I weigh in on Thursday . Every one is doing so well it's a bit slow for myself would be over the moon if I could speed it up a bit may be a 2lb loss would be good but I've discovered that whatever I do adding more excercise more water makes no difference what so ever which can be frustrating as there's nothing I can change apart from starve myself which will never happen ! X

I know that feeling, and it's really heartbreaking to see people coming in after 'naughty' weeks with 3 or 4 lbs off when you've eaten like a rabbit all week and lost 1... But we have to focus on ourselves! STS is better than a gain, 1lb off is still tipping the scales in the right direction, and you can do it x

Back