Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Hello
Please can I join in.
As I have the following events between now and New year I am aiming to lose 1 stone.
Little brothers birthday
Little brothers wedding day ( plus the hen do )
My birthday
Works Xmas do
Family boxing day

Will have to do lots of drinking and dancing lol

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ! :D

So good to see you here. I missed you lots. I'm going to take some timeout soon to catch up on diaries. I know your doing so well and your food pics are scrumptious on your diary :). I've added you on lovely. Hope you don't mind but I got your details from some of your posts around the forum so have figured out, your weigh in day is Thursday and last week you gained -0.5 lbs. I've put the details on the spreadsheet.
Good luck for this Thursday, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Last edited:
2.5lbs off for me! 2.5 stone award, into another stone bracket and 6.5 to target!

Ruth
X

Yay ! :wee::woohoo::thankyouthankyou: So so happy for you Ruth. Can't believe your just 6.5 lbs from target :eek:, wow time flys and you've done amazingly well, your such an inspiration to many. I can't wait till you have that Target sticker under your sig :D. Well done on your loss this week, good luck for next week, hope you do smashing ! :bunnydance::whacky068:

Kay xx

Hey ladies & gents!

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd like to join if it's okay!

I weigh on a Wednesday normally, but I weighed today this week as I'm away from home- is there a way around this?
Anyway I gained 1/2 a lb this week and really need the motivation to get back on plan!

I'd like to have lost 26lbs by the end of the year- is that reaonable? I'm a slow loser but I want to aim high, and that would mean I'd have lost 50% of the total weight I needed to lose when I started.

Thanks oodles,

Honey~ x

Firstly, I love your avatar and username :p, welcome Honey !

I've added you on hun. I've put you down as hols for week 1 for now, (Wednesday 5th October). If you have your result for last week then I'll be happy to change it for you. Also your target is fine, there are quiet a few people who are aiming for 2 stones. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hi sts (for 8th 0ctober weigh in ) . Will update agin on the 15th as I weigh in on Thursday . Every one is doing so well it's a bit slow for myself would be over the moon if I could speed it up a bit may be a 2lb loss would be good but I've discovered that whatever I do adding more excercise more water makes no difference what so ever which can be frustrating as there's nothing I can change apart from starve myself which will never happen ! X

Sorry for the mix up hun, I have corrected it to a sts. Good luck for Thursday, hope you smash it ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :winner:
For Weds 12-10-2016

Quarterly Challenge 2017.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
UPDATED SPREADSHEET :winner:
For Tues 11-10-2016

View attachment 184151

Kay xx

Hi Kay and fellow SW Challenge Countdown to 2017. Hope all are well.

-2.5lbs loss for me for my 1st week ever on SWorld . I'm off the starter blocks ...hip hip !!!

Yes Honey and thank you for saying that. Feel better for hearing it! Must say am nipping up and downstairs much easier!
Hugs all round. Next week I will crack it am sure............:)

Yay ! :wee::woohoo::thankyouthankyou: So so happy for you Ruth. Can't believe your just 6.5 lbs from target :eek:, wow time flys and you've done amazingly well, your such an inspiration to many. I can't wait till you have that Target sticker under your sig :D. Well done on your loss this week, good luck for next week, hope you do smashing ! :bunnydance::whacky068:

Kay xx

Thank you lovely Kay! Totally thrilled :) thanks so much for your kind words- ever so nice of you! Hope you're doing ok!!

Ruth
X

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ! :D

So good to see you here. I missed you lots. I'm going to take some timeout soon to catch up on diaries. I know your doing so well and your food pics are scrumptious on your diary :). I've added you on lovely. Hope you don't mind but I got your details from some of your posts around the forum so have figured out, your weigh in day is Thursday and last week you gained -0.5 lbs. I've put the details on the spreadsheet.
Good luck for this Thursday, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Thank you. @Kay003
It's good to be back. Feels like home on here. You we're spot on on the weight and day :D
I get more motivated by the day now I'm on here. X

1lb gain for me this week, this is the first week I've gained but I've had a chest infection for most of this week so all the cough bottles & that spicy curry I ordered in will be the culprits

Hi Kay! Know I'm late to the party but any chance I can please join? I want to lose 14 before Christmas? My Weigh in day is Monday. xx

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :) . I've added you on. I've put you down as hols for the first 2 weeks, but if you have your losses for Monday 3rd and 10th of October, I'll be happy to add them on. Good luck on the challenge, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hi Kay :)

Couple of days late (mad at work and a bit poorly to boot)

STS this week please
Xx

Hi - can I join please??
I normally weigh in a Wednesday but have changed group for a few weeks to try and remotivate myself.
Last week I was up 4 (hen party that I failed to pull back from)
Im weighing in this eve in new group so will post update then.

I'd ideally like to lose 21lbs by Xmas.

Thanks a mil & no prob if too late to join.
GiGi.

Back