Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

@skinnydawn

Hello lovely, I hope your well :) . I think I must be getting confused o_O, please can you go over your October losses with me again, because if you weigh on Thursday's then so far you would only have 2 losses to report. (Week 1 Thursday 6th October and Week 2 Thursday 13th October). You have just posted this week that you lost 0.5 lbs, so in total you've given me 3 losses when you've only had 2 weigh ins ? 4.5 / 2.5 / 0.5 Please clarify, thanks very much .

Kay xx

Hi @Kay003
So sorry for the confusion. I should've explained that my official wi at group is on a Thursday but due to shifts, I can only usually make it for 4 weeks out of 8. On the 4 I can't get there, I have to weigh at a different group on a different day. Unfortunately as my shifts are a rolling 4 on / 4 off its not consistent so it could be any day that I weigh!!! Not very easy to keep tabs on! So, long story short, these are the dates I weighed and my corresponding losses...
Sat 1st October ... -4.5lbs
Thur 6th October ... -2.5lbs
Thur 13th October ... -0.5lbs
Wed 19th October ... -1lb

So my total so far this month is actually -8.5lbs.

Really sorry for the cock up! I'm actually off the next 4 Thursdays now though so that should make things a bit easier :rolleyes: And in future posts I'll include my wi day just to make things a bit clearer! :oops: Xxx

Morning all, I had a STS today. But its ok as its not a gain and as my stress levels are through the roof at the moment its more than I had hoped for.

Great to see so many losers so far, good luck for this week gang :)

1lb on for me please - after being away from SW for two weeks - could have been worse. Hoping for a good loss throw week. Lost my motivation a bit recently :confused:

Well done everyone - you're all doing so well :0clapper::winner:

Sorry, I'm going to have to step down. Under the docs at the moment and can't do SW! Gutted! Good luck everyone on your journey xx

Had a good weekend, especially Saturday :)
Need a week of syn free eating and exercise :whacky068:
Think I might be dropping down the table (even though it isn't a competition :))
syns.jpg

Good morning Kay! I haven't weighed in today, purely because I was out at the weekend and would like to undo the damage!
Can I change my weigh day back to a Thursday please? I think that works better for me! Xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - OCTOBER , WEEK 3 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO @QueenOmi , FOR WINNING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FANTASTIC 6LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this every week, throughout the challenge, to keep you all motivated . :p

GOOD LUCK FOR WEEK 4 EVERYONE, HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

Ahhhhhh!!! Thank you so much Kay! Now I feel doubly bad as I am +3 this week as I was away for the weekend and even though I was as good as I could be! :( Please don't take away the dancing bunnies....

+ 1 and totally beside myself! I can admit to being off track over the weekend but not THAT bad. Grrr. Must do better, am letting the team down.
So well done to the losers. :)

+ 1 and totally beside myself! I can admit to being off track over the weekend but not THAT bad. Grrr. Must do better, am letting the team down.
So well done to the losers. :)
Couldn't have been something else as well? Big meal before WI, period due, not been well, doing a lot of exercise?
+1 is nothing, really, don't beat yourself up!

Oh dear Honey, I am 65 and have got bone idle despite having been an exercise fanatic for years.....can't blame periods I am afraid as can barely remember what they are lol...Tibbs and I have treadmills but just dust them!!! I hope you are right about that measly lb....... x :rolleyes:

Oh dear Honey, I am 65 and have got bone idle despite having been an exercise fanatic for years.....can't blame periods I am afraid as can barely remember what they are lol...Tibbs and I have treadmills but just dust them!!! I hope you are right about that measly lb....... x :rolleyes:

What I would give to have a treadmill to dust... :D
I'm on my phone so I can't see profile photos, after I wrote 'period' I had the sudden terrible realisation that you might be a man, so I'm glad it's not that!!

Everyone has their weeks, though, I see people come in with 7 or 8 lbs on after naughty weekends, I doubt you need to worry x

lol Honey you are a Honey....have been eyeing up your recipes as we are veggie here too. I am drawn to SW as like Tibbs I can get a bit manic over calories and they can take over! Am not a man! lol :D

lol Honey you are a Honey....have been eyeing up your recipes as we are veggie here too. I am drawn to SW as like Tibbs I can get a bit manic over calories and they can take over! Am not a man! lol :D
Oooh, have you done to a group to check it out? I'll keep the recipes updated, most of them are quick and lazy, though! ;)

+1 for me this week Kay, not sure why it's down as a holiday? I'm not on holiday until 26th Nov :). I'm putting it down to 3 days in Brighton and * week appearing 2 days ago. It'll be off again next week :D Good luck everyone!

Sorry hun, must have got mixed up :confused:, have changed it now :D.

Kay xx

Back