Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Hi 1lb off for me this week Don't know if I'm updating as I should as I'm down as absent ? Thought I had to update on Saturday Sorry for confusion x

Hello lovely, I have you down as a Thursday weigher. Since you didn't update on Thursday it automatically turns to absent. But not to worry, it's only when you have 3 absences that your name gets deleted from the spreadsheet, so there is still plenty of time to update your losses, even if it's showing black as absent after your weigh in day, hope that makes sense ;).

Kay xx

Hi @Kay003
So sorry for the confusion. I should've explained that my official wi at group is on a Thursday but due to shifts, I can only usually make it for 4 weeks out of 8. On the 4 I can't get there, I have to weigh at a different group on a different day. Unfortunately as my shifts are a rolling 4 on / 4 off its not consistent so it could be any day that I weigh!!! Not very easy to keep tabs on! So, long story short, these are the dates I weighed and my corresponding losses...
Sat 1st October ... -4.5lbs
Thur 6th October ... -2.5lbs
Thur 13th October ... -0.5lbs
Wed 19th October ... -1lb

So my total so far this month is actually -8.5lbs.

Really sorry for the cock up! I'm actually off the next 4 Thursdays now though so that should make things a bit easier :rolleyes: And in future posts I'll include my wi day just to make things a bit clearer! :oops: Xxx

Hello hun, glad you caught up with my messages :) . Having different weigh in days in the month is not a problem, just that I have to add them up so they fall in the correct week numbers for October. This table should help you :-

Oct WK Nos.png

So based on your results and the dates you weighed, these will be your results for each week :-

Week 1 = 4.5 lbs
Week 2 = 3 lbs (2.5 + 0.5)
Week 3 = 1 lb
Week 4 = (This will be for Thursday 27th October, your final weigh in for the month)
Week 5 = No weigh in

I hope this all makes sense. And please don't feel bad, I've made many mistakes on the spreadsheet before myself, you all wouldn't even know ! :p:p

Kay xx

Sorry, I'm going to have to step down. Under the docs at the moment and can't do SW! Gutted! Good luck everyone on your journey xx

Sorry to hear your going hun, you were doing so well. But of course your health must come first. I hope everything goes well for you. We will miss you. Come back whenever your ready to join us again and I'll be happy to add you on :D. Best of luck !

Kay xx

Good morning Kay! I haven't weighed in today, purely because I was out at the weekend and would like to undo the damage!
Can I change my weigh day back to a Thursday please? I think that works better for me! Xx

DONE ! :D

Ahhhhhh!!! Thank you so much Kay! Now I feel doubly bad as I am +3 this week as I was away for the weekend and even though I was as good as I could be! :( Please don't take away the dancing bunnies....

Congrats on SOW ! :woohoo:Don't worry about the small gain, I'm sure you'll have that off in no time.

...And yes the dancing bunnies are very much here to stay ! :p:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hiya,
5.6lbs off this week! Been super ill with a stomach bug so not eaten! :/ but almost back to normal!

Congrats on a fabulous loss hun :thankyouthankyou: . Just so your aware, the spreadsheet can only update in 0.5's because of the formulas, so I have put your loss down as 5.5. I hope that's ok ;) .

Kay xx

@Kay003 I can't look at your avatar.

Is that a watership rabbit?

STS this week again please. This might stop at some point!!

Week 3 | -2.5 loss for me. Thank you. Good luck to all for the week ahead x :)

+ 1 and totally beside myself! I can admit to being off track over the weekend but not THAT bad. Grrr. Must do better, am letting the team down.
So well done to the losers. :)

You're not letting the team down, I was def off track at the weekend , but that's life, together we will all get there. :)

2lbs off for me this week, and I got my 1 stone lost badge :)

Kay..... I've gone back onto my shift rotation so my weigh in days will be a bit all over the place (along with my weight, i can imagin, as my body gets used to day/night shifts again!!). I'll always let you know what day I'll be weighing the week before.

I weighed in this morning as I was working till late last night..... it was a STS for me this week.

Will weigh Monday night next week.

Thanks Kay, your doing an amazing job with this group.xxx

Hello lovely, I have you down as a Thursday weigher. Since you didn't update on Thursday it automatically turns to absent. But not to worry, it's only when you have 3 absences that your name gets deleted from the spreadsheet, so there is still plenty of time to update your losses, even if it's showing black as absent after your weigh in day, hope that makes sense ;).

Kay xx
Totally understand this now :) will make sure I update on weigh day from now on thanks x

Congratulations Starter4Ten on your award :D HIP HIP !!! I forgot to mention on my post that I received the 1/2 stone loss award yesterday at the end of 3 weeks. Stuck it up on one of the central kitchen cupboards within eye range, to remind me to stop 'PICKING' when I'm full. Hopefully it will not be too long until I recieve the BLUE AWARD you got yesterday. Fingers crossed !!! xx

Thanks and congrats on your award tameanseo, great idea about hanging it up in the kitchen, might print one out myself and put it on the fridge door :)

-1lb for me please. I got my 4 and a half stone award! Woo hoo! Never thought when I started that I would get here :woohoo:

Back