Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

no change this week, thanks

Omg! Lost 5lbs and got SOTW! That's my last wi for October and dead chuffed I beat my mini target of 10lbs! Let's see what November brings!!! Xx

Hope I'm not too late again -1lb this week thanks xx

@Kay003 Another minus 2 for me! Dead chuffed. Wanted 3 off but averaging 2 per week will do me

Lost 1.5lbs. At this rate I will never get my Christmas target :-( Well done to all those with their amazing losses.

I shouldn't worry too much @JoIceFyre x If you've had a good week it'll probably show next week. I was disappointed with my loss last week as I felt it should've been more...but then a hefty 5lbs fell off me this week so I guess it just spread itself over the fortnight lol xx

Hi Kay,
Can I join please?
I'd like to lose 18lbs and weigh in day will be a Friday
Thanks for setting up the challenge :)

@Kay003 I can't look at your avatar.

Is that a watership rabbit?

STS this week again please. This might stop at some point!!

I had to look up what a watership bunny is, I had no clue :confused:

... no no I'm just a Halloween Bunny :p:p:bunnydance:.

Well done on a sts, hope your doing well hun :).

Kay xx

Kay..... I've gone back onto my shift rotation so my weigh in days will be a bit all over the place (along with my weight, i can imagin, as my body gets used to day/night shifts again!!). I'll always let you know what day I'll be weighing the week before.

I weighed in this morning as I was working till late last night..... it was a STS for me this week.

Will weigh Monday night next week.

Thanks Kay, your doing an amazing job with this group.xxx

Aww your all welcome ;).

Kay xx

Some amazing stories already in this thread! Congrats, everyone!

I will be on holiday for my weigh-in on November 7th, so could you please mark that down as a holiday? Thank you :)

DONE ! :D

Kay xx

Sorry I have not been around, have been going through a bit of a bad time, I stayed the same friday 14th, Friday 21st I put on 1lb, today 28th I lost 4lb so now only 7lb to get to my goal x

I've added you back on lovely :).

Kay xx

Lost 1.5lbs. At this rate I will never get my Christmas target :-( Well done to all those with their amazing losses.

Hello hun I will be putting up a post in a mo about reviewing targets. I normally do this at the end of each month, because sometimes people want to change their targets mid way through the challenge, which is absolutely fine :).

Kay xx

Good morning all

WI this morning was better than I anticipated. +1 lb . My epic 3 week birthday celebrations are finally over & I need to get back on track asap if I'm to loose my stone before christmas, that's a stone plus the catch up I now have to do.

Have a good week all xx

Back