Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

-3lbs loss for me ....the scales moved on week 4 !!!! HURRAY (10.5lbs in total)
Hit Dirty Martini tonight to celebrate , so naughty but sooooooo nice :D :p

Morning Kay and challengers. Lost 1lb today. Really pleased that I am still managing to keep going despite what life is throwing at me at the moment :)
Well done x

1/2 lb on for me so not a good start to November ! On the plus side it's given me a reality check as I really want to get on with this and get to target or as close as possible by year end . X

Hi, is it too late to join you? I'd like to lose 8.5lb by Christmas to get to target. So nearly there after a loooong road!!
Liz
X

Well I'm really happy with a 2lb loss this week, along with SOTW :woohoo:
Looking forward to having the bestie round for a SW dinner tomorrow and getting my food organised for work on Saturday :eatdrink051:

Well I'm really happy with a 2lb loss this week, along with SOTW :woohoo:
Looking forward to having the bestie round for a SW dinner tomorrow and getting my food organised for work on Saturday :eatdrink051:

Congratulations skinny dawn !!! Loving your weight chart, what a fabulous inspiration !!!

-1lb for me please
..may not be much but very happy as beginning of week my eating was way out of control! Aiming to crack the 12st barrier next WI :)

@Kay003 Not a bad week this week, Circuit training twice, jogging 3 times, Syn free soups...... another 2 lbs off for me please. Also got voted for the Mr Sleek award!! :rotflmao: Got to keep at it now, hoping for 3 off next Friday, good luck everyone :)

Back