Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Hi kay my record is a bit wrong I weigh myself on Fridays so 30th sep I put on 1lb, 7th Oct I lost 4lb, 14th Oct I stayed the same, 21st Oct put on 1lb, 28th Oct I lost 5lb, Friday 4th Nov I lost 1lb :) x

Congratulations skinny dawn !!! Loving your weight chart, what a fabulous inspiration !!!

Thanks @tameanseo ! The chart just appeared after I'd made my ticker! It was on the actual page that you amend your weight. It said something about a curve graph so I put the date and my weight in and a graph appeared lol. So I just added the code to my sig:) xx

@skinnydawn Mines more of a rollercoaster ride, just on the downward bit now :p:p:p
So glad I keep track, with the graph and this brill challenge, helps stop me returning to the bad old days :)
My-Graph.jpg

-2.25lbs this week for me. Feeling so good and motivated at the moment. Good luck everyone :D

@skinnydawn Mines more of a rollercoaster ride, just on the downward bit now :p:p:p
So glad I keep track, with the graph and this brill challenge, helps stop me returning to the bad old days :)
View attachment 184479

Ooh I see what you mean @Kev* :D Reminds me of the Swiss Alps lol! Or a rather erratic ECG! You've got a good downward curve going on now though :banana_dancer:

Hi All, -1lb for me please, going to try a few sp days to get -2.5lbs off to reach stone weigh loss next week, fingers crossed, soooooo cold outside, time for some SW soup to warm up. Keep well everybody and good luck to all for the coming week. Hope Kay you are feeling better xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
NOVEMBER- WEEK 1 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO @tameanseo FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FAB 3 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Back