Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Hey everyone
Totally forgot to post my results. over the last three weeks I have had one holiday, maintain and 2 lbs off and 2.5 lbs off. Gained my 3.5 stone award and 12 lbs from my Christmas target and overall target of 4.5 stone.
Good luck everyone. I will post Friday my result from weigh in despite going to SW awards on Saturday. What an inspiration.

Sorry was away on a spur of the moment trip last week so didn't weigh in, unfortunately that trip has caused me to gain a whooping 4lb :( I'll start again today

I've just weighed in and am up FOUR. Im trying not to be too distraught over it. I only had a maintain last week and now this ridiculous gain.

I have been following plan to a T and in two months I am up a pound. I joined gym on 12 Sept and go for times a week, as well as honestly following the plan. I'm fed up of people telling me that it's muscle weighing more than fat. But to be up a pound of 2 months working really hard it is very upsetting.

I've lost a lot of weight since July 15 (9 stone) but this has really upset me. With so much coming up before xmas I really don't want to lose all my positivity and get side tracked by parties etc but I know that getting results like this on the scales that that is the direction I'm heading. Sorry for the moan. So hard to take after all the hard work

I've just weighed in and am up FOUR. Im trying not to be too distraught over it. I only had a maintain last week and now this ridiculous gain.

I have been following plan to a T and in two months I am up a pound. I joined gym on 12 Sept and go for times a week, as well as honestly following the plan. I'm fed up of people telling me that it's muscle weighing more than fat. But to be up a pound of 2 months working really hard it is very upsetting.

I've lost a lot of weight since July 15 (9 stone) but this has really upset me. With so much coming up before xmas I really don't want to lose all my positivity and get side tracked by parties etc but I know that getting results like this on the scales that that is the direction I'm heading. Sorry for the moan. So hard to take after all the hard work

I'm sorry to hear that things aren't working for you at the minute. I just wondered are you eating enough to combat your exercise? Refuelling as it were?? I'm on the social team in my group and I was speaking to a lady who was in a similar situation and it turned out that after writing everything down she really wasn't eating enough and wasn't mixing it up either. Also do you relax and let yourself attend the parties or bypass them altogether? (I only ask because you mention them :) ) I have had to learn to relax and adapt my life around to have treats and attend social gatherings because I majorly struggle and get too fixated otherwise.
I do finally want to say that your achievement and loss is staggering and totally amazing- you really should be very proud and you really sound like an inspiration. So very well done :)

Keep going, I know it's hard to hear but you WILL get there!

Ruth
X

I'm sorry to hear that things aren't working for you at the minute. I just wondered are you eating enough to combat your exercise? Refuelling as it were?? I'm on the social team in my group and I was speaking to a lady who was in a similar situation and it turned out that after writing everything down she really wasn't eating enough and wasn't mixing it up either. Also do you relax and let yourself attend the parties or bypass them altogether? (I only ask because you mention them :) ) I have had to learn to relax and adapt my life around to have treats and attend social gatherings because I majorly struggle and get too fixated otherwise.
I do finally want to say that your achievement and loss is staggering and totally amazing- you really should be very proud and you really sound like an inspiration. So very well done :)

Keep going, I know it's hard to hear but you WILL get there!

Ruth
X
Thanks a mil Ruth for your lovely reply.

I have honestly tried everything, I have always kept diaries, detailing times and quantities and I go back over them and study them and analyse things, copy meal plans etc. I've switched my meal times around, switched HE'S. Eat more free and less speed foods and vice versa. I've avoided all sweetners and diet drinks and yoghurts etc.

On nights out (I've a wedding and five parties) my intention is to eat the food but pick 2/3 that I will drink at. On previous weddings/nights out I have done flexisyns and just gone back on plan straught after and just order diet coke on the customary stop off in the chipper.

Ive been updating snapchat with every morsel that I eat for past month and the girls in group are staggered that I had a gain. Im so dedicated to it, and so honest about it. Try to have patience but tonight's gain has gutted me.

I've asked my consultant to ask her boss if there is someone who has lost similar weight and who an into same problem and hopefully that might set my mind at ease.

Maybe the gym is part of it. I just hope that having patience and try to continue on the plan despite the scales will be enough for me to get the results. I'm going to eat more protein after the gym as well as before gym to see if that has effect.

It's so lovely of you to reply... talking about this to people who know me is so hard as they only see the "new me" compared to the old me and dont understand or listen to wwhat im actually saying

-1lb again for me please :)
I'll soon start to be known as the new pound queen in my group :(

Hey everyone
Totally forgot to post my results. over the last three weeks I have had one holiday, maintain and 2 lbs off and 2.5 lbs off. Gained my 3.5 stone award and 12 lbs from my Christmas target and overall target of 4.5 stone.
Good luck everyone. I will post Friday my result from weigh in despite going to SW awards on Saturday. What an inspiration.

Hello and well done on your losses so far :D.

I seem to have different figures than yourself, so please can you clarify. I make it 12.5 lbs to your Christmas target, probably because I am missing one result for November week 1 ? :confused:

October Results :-
Fri 7th Oct Wk 1 = Hols
Fri 14th Oct Wk 2 = sts (maintain)
Fri 21st Oct Wk 3 = 2lbs
Fri 28th Oct Wk 4 = 2.5lbs

November results :-
Fri 4th Nov Wk 1 = Absent ?

Kay xx

1/2 off for me! Got Miss Slinky which I'm over the moon with and 4lbs to target...

Ruth
X
Oooo Miss Slinky, very well done and so close to your target...fantastic:D
Cheering you on X

UPDATE
Thurs 10-11-2016 :)

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

Updated Spreadsheet :D
Thurs 10-11-2016

View attachment 184549

Kay xx

Hi Kay, looking at the spreadsheet it shows I gained 1lb last Friday (1st week of Nov) but I actually lost 1lb so I have 17lb to lose for target.
WI again tomorrow ( fingers crossed for 3!)

Thanks for taking your time to set up the challenge and the upkeep of your brill spreadsheet :)

I lost 1lb today please! Xx

Sorry if I'm missing something but it says RD by my name but I weigh in on Thursday (today ) Last week first week Nov I gained 0.5 this week today I've lost 3 second weigh in of November for me .

Sorry if I'm missing something but it says RD by my name but I weigh in on Thursday (today ) Last week first week Nov I gained 0.5 this week today I've lost 3 second weigh in of November for me .

Don't worry @katsmad64 'RD' means results due so it's fine as you've weighed today. Well done on your wonderful loss, that's fab!

Ruth
X

Back