Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

I lost 3lb tonight so I'm now 5.5lb away from target. Very chuffed after a 4lb loss last week. Just hope I can keep it up!!

Lost 3.5lbs and got my 4st award. Also Miss Slinky! So so glad I joined SW, getting towards target 1 week at a time.
:woohoo:Well done, cheering you onwards and downwards X

Stayed the same this week... Despite hoping for a 3lb loss!!

I'm convinced my brain thinks I'm a bear fattening up for hibernation! o_O

@Kay003 Hi everyone, had a brill week, loads of jogging, circuit training and eating well all paid off.
3 and a half pounds off, Slimmer of the week and my 1 stone award, dead chuffed.
good luck, everyone, for next week :)

Hello and well done on your losses so far :D.

I seem to have different figures than yourself, so please can you clarify. I make it 12.5 lbs to your Christmas target, probably because I am missing one result for November week 1 ? :confused:

October Results :-
Fri 7th Oct Wk 1 = Hols
Fri 14th Oct Wk 2 = sts (maintain)
Fri 21st Oct Wk 3 = 2lbs
Fri 28th Oct Wk 4 = 2.5lbs

November results :-
Fri 4th Nov Wk 1 = Absent ?

Kay xx
7th Holiday
14 2.5
21 holiday as took the group and forgot, how????
28 s/s
4 nov 2.5
11/11 +2
I make it 14 lbs to target. Sorry for confusion.
Target this week -4

Cheers Malc

0.5lbs off for me this week, small but still in the right direction x Good Luck weighers x

I'm really sorry Kay but I think I didn't explain my numbers right when I joined! My row should read:

Target: 12.5
Lbs lost: 7
To lose: 5.5

Oct: 0
Nov: 7
Dec:

November:
Wk 1: 4
Wk 2: 3

Sorry to be a pain!
Liz

I have acquired the flu this weekend, thus I will not be weighing this week as I am currently in bed and don't intend to get out of it for a few days... :oops::confused:
so could I have a holiday this week please?

Thanks very much!

Ruth
X

I have acquired the flu this weekend, thus I will not be weighing this week as I am currently in bed and don't intend to get out of it for a few days... :oops::confused:
so could I have a holiday this week please?

Thanks very much!

Ruth
X

Oh no, sorry to hear that Ruth, I hope you get better real soon. (((Big hugs))) from the bunny :):bunnydance:.

Kay xx

Been in London with all the family for my wife's birthday weekend, we all drank and ate like pacman! Back on it now to undue any damage.. As a side note (and I know it's not a competition). However..... me and @lizs84 are joint top losers so far in November.... just sayin

@Kay003 Hi Kay, Just letting you know that I am off on my hols in December so my last weigh in is the 16th December. Can you stick me holidays in for the 23rd and 30th please. Cheers Kev.

Back