Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Hi All, -3lbs for me this week and my shiny blue SW stone award :woohoo:, Consultant apologised for last week as they had to use temporary weighing scales in group, and a lot of people had gains last week. I wanted this last week, got it this week instead....chuffed to bits.

I did SP for 5 days (85% on plan approx). Never had so much home soups and protein and salad in my life !!! Going for -2lbs loss next week back to EE plan. Loving SW .... Bring it on :p:p
Best luck to all for the week ahead. e xx

I think I've got a little muddle somewhere down the line :confused:.

I don't think I've been recording my weigh ins properly and I think some weeks I've not been quite honest with myself and recordig a sts instead of little gains.

So I'm straightening up and I've got my head back in the game.

I think I started this challenge at 12st9. I weighed last night at 12st4. So that's a total of 5lbs.

So even though the scales said -3 (wool woop) can you just put me down for a 1lb loss this week..... that'll even out the chart.

Thanks Kay... sorry if that's confused everything.... 1lb loss. :)

No more f*#@ing around. I'm on it now... Christmas here I come.

4 off for me please :D

......where does the time go ? :confused: whoopsie I forgot to do the awards.

Sorry peeps, had a really busy week this week, will update now ... :bolt::D.

Kay xx

Update :)
Thurs 17-11-2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
NOVEMBER- WEEK 2 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO @Kev* and @JolceFyre FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FAB 3.5 LB LOSS EACH !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the names :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
Only half off for me this week. Not sure why but I'll take it!
Liz

Hi @Kay003 and everyone,

I'm coming back rather shamefaced for my rudeness at disappearing! Apologies all - I've been having a bit of a hard time and will hopefully be back about and join the challenges again next quarter.

Well done all - keep up the good work!

+2lbs for me this week . I've been unwell and on tablets . I'm away with OH this weekend so will see what next week brings :)

Forgot to mention from next week my weigh in day will be Saturday . Thanks for updating this for me really appreciate it x

3lb off for me please Kay :)
Super happy as I'm finally in the 11’s :wee:

1.5lbs off this week. Group finishes at 9pm, and when I got home I ate my meal including 6 of the new mint hi-fi bars. I have no self control! Had awful heartburn till 4 this morning, I hope I taught myself a lesson:banghead:

Back