Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

1.5lbs off this week. Group finishes at 9pm, and when I got home I ate my meal including 6 of the new mint hi-fi bars. I have no self control! Had awful heartburn till 4 this morning, I hope I taught myself a lesson:banghead:

That little man has been in my posts a few times! That is exactly what I would have done, though I probably would have started eating them on the way home!
Well done on your loss x

@Kay003 Bit of a battle this week to undue damage/over indulgence over the weekend in London (Well worth it :))
Its a half pound off for me please Kay.
Good luck everyone. :)

1.5lbs off this week. Group finishes at 9pm, and when I got home I ate my meal including 6 of the new mint hi-fi bars. I have no self control! Had awful heartburn till 4 this morning, I hope I taught myself a lesson:banghead:
I had to laugh, I ate 2 bars during the meeting, 1 in the car on the way home, one with a cup of tea an hour later and just finished the last one off while reading this. :p Counted the sync though.

These hi fi bars sound lovely, although I doubt they are gluten free- boo :(

Ruth
X

0.5lbs off for me again this week. Think it's partly due to * week. I have also resisted the Children in Need bake sale all week at work and not a crumb has passed my lips, I did put money in the tin though, quite proud of myself for that.

Gonna try 5 SP days this week as i'm in London on Friday - Sunday so preparing myself. Might also weigh myself early on Friday before I go, if I remember.

Good luck everyone

Stacey x

Hi everyone, didn't get to post last week which was quite annoying as I actually managed 4lb off! Another 2lb off today! the last couple of weeks have been tough, arguments with the boy and a lot of work pressure..normally things which would drive me towards pizzas, cakes and ice creams, i knew they'd only make me feel worse so I stuck with my slimming world meals and overnight oats. i'm very pleased with losses, proud even, considering everything going on. slowly but surely, we'll get there. with everything that life may throw.

Hi Kay and all fellow SW Quarterly Challengers,

-2lbs off for me me this week :D despite a nasty Stye on my eye lid and allergic skin reaction on palms of hands, both are clearing up now, thank god. Very happy with that loss. Next target to get 1stone.5lbs off over the next few weeks,(-4.5 lbs to go), then after Club 10 (-6.5lbs to go) fingers crossed.
Best of luck to all for the week ahead.
Ps :stickdance:forgot to mention started back at Pilates last week end :woohoo: slowly but surely :airquote:. e xx

Update :)
Tues 22-11-2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
NOVEMBER- WEEK 3 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO @Pineapples92 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FAB 5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Back