Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Hey Kay. Could I please join this one again?
Target = 14lbs
Weigh on = Wednesdays

Thanks again for running these challenges :)

Evening Kay & all

I'd very much like to join this quarterly challenge.
I had started your last one but barely got going before illness struck my mum & I completely gave up on SW.
Now I'm back & determined to make 2017 my weight loss year :)

Weigh day - Monday
Loss goal - 14lb
Holidays - Feb 13th

Hi if there's still room I'd like to join? I'm jen, have a goal of 14st 3 by end of Jan, weigh day is Wednesday xx

@Flutterby89

Hello lovely :D, I've added you to the spreadsheet, but I need you target for 3 months as this is a quarterly challenge and I need it in lbs please, eg. 20 lbs or
25 lbs.

Many thanks
Kay xx

There is still plenty of time to join in ladies, for a brand new you in 2017 !!!

Join the quarterly challenge today, take that first step and make a start on your journey. :character00116: :whacky068:

Share all your highs :D :winner: and lows :oops: with the rest of the group on here.

Feel motivated :wee: and inspired everyday !!!

3f87d7a2cddacb1e8b407eccdc2ef7a7.jpg

Kay xx

Happy new year everyone :)

Well, I braved the scales today, and it wasn't good! But its a new year and a new start do could you put me down as a 0 please Kay.

It's not what you eat and drink between Christmas and the new year. It's what you eat between new year and Christmas that matters.

Good luck everyone

Hi Kay, Going to be a right PITA here, could I change my weigh in day to Saturdays please? I've just found out that there is a new group opening up right on my doorstep next Saturday so I'm gong to put off joining until next weekend. I'm really excited about this :)

Weigh in: Saturday
Holidays: 14th Jan & 11th Feb
Target: remains the same :)

Thank you xx

Yay, new challenge to keep me motivated. Please put me down for 7lbs to lose, weigh day is a Thursday.
Not sure about my target weight as my weight loss has slowed drastically the last month. Will see what happens in the next 3 months. Good luck to everyone.

Back