Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Hi my lovely Tibbs. How are you doing? My problem has been resolved. We are now picking up the pieces of life! I shall not elaborate. I am enthused with the Blood Sugar Diet at the moment and about to go shopping for the food. What do you think of it, very low carb.......no bread, no pizza (cry), no pots, rice or pasta....eek lol :eek:

Hi my lovely Tibbs. How are you doing? My problem has been resolved. We are now picking up the pieces of life! I shall not elaborate. I am enthused with the Blood Sugar Diet at the moment and about to go shopping for the food. What do you think of it, very low carb.......no bread, no pizza (cry), no pots, rice or pasta....eek lol :eek:
Pleased things are resolved for you Solange, been looking at blood sugar diet and thinking about hopping on board :)

A little late to the party but can I join again kay??.... I promise I will try harder this time (after last quarters disaster!!)

Start weight - 12st7
Amout to loose - 14lbs
New weigh in day - Monday

Thanks Kay.

Good luck everybody.xxxx

UPDATE :)
Wed 04-01-2017

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Still poorly with flu . Please can you put me down this week as hols and aim to weigh in on my usual Tuesday date next week.

Best Wishes to all with the Quarterly Challenge !!!

xx

Last edited:
Hi. Hopefully I am not too late to join in with this.

Start weight - 18st 1lbs
Amount to loose January-March - 21lbs
Weigh in day: Tuesday evening
This week result: +1lb

Thanks

Caroline

Hi,
Happy new year all!
I'd like to join please if im not too late.

I want to lose 21lbs, my weigh in day is Monday and this week I lost 1.5

Thanks!

Hi all. So this week was my birthday I've been in Dublin for 3 days as you can guess this has involved alcohol & being off plan. I gained 1.5lb this week but I was expecting more so I'm more than happy with that!! Back on plan from tomorrow!

-6lb for me please.... And pleased to say I have finally hit 11st :wee:
I love being part of these challenges, so motivating esp when trying to lose weight at home.
A big thank you Kay for setting it up. X
Need to make an effort to exercise and get toned up now! :whacky068:

Well done and keep going everyone :) X

First WI and I'm -8lb !!!
I am so surprised with that, didn't think I'd lose anything. Enjoying SW meals and haven't even noticed I'm on a diet.

Well done everybody that's lost and for people who haven't, stay on track, you'll get there in the end :)

Back