Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

LESS THAN 5LBS TO TARGET !!! :0clapper::bestwishes::thankyouthankyou::winner:

There is not long now till the end of this challenge. I just want to point out that there are quiet a few people that have less than 5lbs to go to achieve their target for this challenge. Keep going everyone, your all doing superbly well !!!

I have highlighted the names in the `To Lose ' column in GREEN.

da9e0fd2a38613e623f186780c2d3b98.gif

Kay xx

I've only put a pound on again lmao
+1 on for me Kay o_O

@Kay003 Not a good week. A maintain for me, pigged out at the weekend and rolled into the Monday!

Hi Kay,
+2lb for me!! I must make sure I don't introduce a new food on a Thursday!! The scales shot up again. Ah well

Also, -2lb for Davie Dumpling please

+0.75 for me today. * week appeared 2 days ago and I ate out on Thursday with people from work. Will be back off next week hopefully. I will get lower than 11st 10 eventually x

Kay. I will be bowing out of this challenge please.

As you may remember from my last message is been in hospital. Well diagnosis isn't good so for now my slimming world journey is coming to an end while I under go more test and then finally treatment.

Thank you for doing such a great job, and good luck everyone on reaching tor goals.

As you may remember from my last message is been in hospital. Well diagnosis isn't good so for now my slimming world journey is coming to an end while I under go more test and then finally treatment.

Thank you for doing such a great job, and good luck everyone on reaching tor goals.

So sorry to hear that, take care of yourself and hope treatment goes well.

Take care of yourself x

Back