Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

I'm so happy for you. Literally just did a woohoo on the station platform for you. Reflect on your week so you can repeat it for next week x x x x

4lbs off for me this week

Haha, thanks Buffy. I followed your advice exactly, went up to maintenance calories for a few days then dropped it to no less than 1200 and not bothering if it went up nearer 1400 due to exercise. I actually wanted to eat less because I didn't feel starving all of the time! Just goes to show that thinking i needed to cut calories down to 1000-1200 didn't work and never would as a long term plan, it just made me constantly think about food.

Excellent that your 4lb loss took you to a wopping 6st loss, are you buying yourself something off your list as a treat? X

Haha, thanks Buffy. I followed your advice exactly, went up to maintenance calories for a few days then dropped it to no less than 1200 and not bothering if it went up nearer 1400 due to exercise. I actually wanted to eat less because I didn't feel starving all of the time! Just goes to show that thinking i needed to cut calories down to 1000-1200 didn't work and never would as a long term plan, it just made me constantly think about food.

Excellent that your 4lb loss took you to a wopping 6st loss, are you buying yourself something off your list as a treat? X

What's the calorie thing your talking about I'm interested haha is it making you loose more

@xxlauraxx15, I'd been aiming for 1,000 cals & no more than 1,200 & had started exercising. I'd done a 500 day fast, let my cals drop to not much over 700 a couple of times (Stupid) so expected a decent loss but I gained 2lb! Buffy advised that I wasn't eating enough ( I was really tired and thinking of food non stop) and advised to go up to my maintenance cals for a couple of days to give my body time to recover. I then dropped down to BMR cals, then aimed to eat around 1,300 cals as doing more exercise than usual (I aim for 800- 900 exercise cals). Buffy also reminded me about my water intake, I wasn't drinking enough.
Following her advice has worked, I've not been starving or constantly thinking about what to eat next! X

I have an extremely sweet tooth, so you can have a freddo like you said in one of your posts and save it for the evening after your meal, and when you have 10 syns you can have 2 x freddo's!! :) etc That's the good thing about this plan you CAN have your treats, but it's training us to portion control, a little of everything doesn't hurt in life eh! Just gotta get down to a healthy weight!

Its nice that the plan is so varied, suits lots of people and obviously you can vary your week from meal to meal, what ever suits you! :)

2.75lbs off this week! So relieved that my gain from last week and a little extra gone! I was expecting a bad week this week because I've been exercising a lot more than usual and my star week has been more like a star fortnight :rolleyes:

My food diary has been bottom of the heap but I'm going to try to do better. It's hard getting a balance going. Well done everyone on fab january losses.

Fantastic well done! I'm finding keeping a log of everything is helping, I write everything down before I have it even just before something naughty so I can check I'm still within allowance etc, I don't have start weeks as I have the mirena coil, absolutely love it! However when I eventually have it removed I probably won't bother with another, I'm 40 this year and now single :-/

Hi STS for me today which I'm pleased with after being away last weekend and ate what I wanted . Glad I got back on track when I came home otherwise I know it would o for been a gain ! Well done lots of you are smashing it brilliant :)

Back