Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Hi @Kay003 sorry to muck you around but I need to come off the challenge for personal reasons. Hopefully I'll be sorted for the next one you're running.
Thanks for running this and motivating me to lose as much as I have.
Good luck everyone, onwards and downwards X

Last edited:
2lbs off for me this week :) I'm so happy with that... that's a big one for me. Not sure if it's just because I was due a biggish loss, a little extra exercise or drinking more water, but planning on trying to do the same this week as well (I won't get too down if it's just a lb loss though as like I said before, I am celebrating each and every loss now)

well done everyone else on the losses

Late weigh in for me this week (due to work) and its a stay the same.

I'm happy with that though. I've had a terible week with my stomach and have been struggling to think about sticking to plan.

Hopefully I can get back on track this week (she says digging into a cheese and ham sandwich made with white bread!!:()

Hoping for another sts this week as it'll be a short week for me and I'll get back to my Monday weigh in.

Thanks Kay.x

Kay, minus 3 lbs and now the lightest I have been in a looong time! Congratulations all losers!! :D
It was my birthday yesterday and I still held fast. :D
Wow, well done Solange and Happy Birthday for yesterday, much love and hugs X

Hi @Kay003 sorry to muck you around but I need to come off the challenge for personal reasons. Hopefully I'll be sorted for the next one you're running.
Thanks for running this and motivating me to lose as much as I have.
Good luck everyone, onwards and downwards X

Sorry to see you go lovely, I hope things workout for you and we see you back real soon. I'll be happy to add you back on whenever your ready :).

Kay xx

Hi Kay, thank you for everything you do for this challenge but please can you take me off the spreadsheet. I just feel I'm putting too much pressure on myself by weighly weekly, with new job stresses and long days. I'll keep calorie counting but got to accept it will be slow and steady and there will be bumps along the way :) xx

No worries hun, you need to do what works for you, I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge . I will be happy to add you back on, anytime you change your mind :).

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
FEBRUARY- WEEK 1 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @MartianMallow FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

...whoops having problems uploading the spreadsheet, will try and sort this out, brb folks :).

Kay xx

*edited ... thanks @Pierce it's working again ! :D:bunnydance:

Last edited:
Sorry to see you go lovely, I hope things workout for you and we see you back real soon. I'll be happy to add you back on whenever your ready :).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, I've been a bit stupid with not eating enough and exercising too much & made myself bad. I'm taking a couple of weeks off weighing to sort myself out and get back to a healthier slow loss. Thanks for letting me join again when ready, much appreciated x

Hi Kay and all

Not sure why my posting has not appeared, but giving it another go !!

STS for me this week. Desperately wanted a -1lb loss to get into next bracket , out of luck today .... so took my body measurements tonight instead and have lost -21.5 inches since first measurements - the week I joined SW (9 Oct 2016 ) :woohoo:

More than happy with that , just the boost I needed to get that pesky -1lb next week :tongue: , and reminded by SW Consultant only - 3.5 lbs to go to get the 2 and half stone certificate !!

Good luck everybody and keep warm xx

Last edited:
Back