Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

-5lb off for me please Kay!

I'm so so pleased. I got my groups sotw and I'm only 0.5lb away from my 1st award. I really needed that boost..!

Hi. 0.5lbs off for me this week - bit disappointed but a loss I know.

Hoping for a good week for everyone.

Thank you.

@Kay003 IIIIIIIII'mmmmm back :)
Can I join again please Kay, enjoyed my 6 week hols, banged a load of weight back on.... but well worth it
Holiday for first Friday weigh in on Friday 4th Feb (as not started back at SW) Loss for Friday 11th Feb, 4 and a half pounds.
Total target for the end of March 21 lbs please
Good be back :) (ignore the Ticker, not updated yet!!) Now updated :(

Hellooooooo @Kev* and welcome back ! :D I've added you on, good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hello!
I have been very AWOL (on holiday in Center Parcs) but back on it today as I feel all bleh.
@Kay003 im going to my old group on Monday but it will be a gain- however I think I am going to reassess target as I have booked my wedding :eek:

Thanks for everything!

I just wanted to let you know that I always eat all of my syns- and I have a good reason if I don't! I can't cope without them :) generally condiments and then choc etc on a night! Was just reading a few pages back. I found at the start in particular that eating your syns stops temptation for other things- I think from start to target I only had 3 gains and they were only after holidays and were minuscule and off the week after.

Ruth
X

Hello lovely Ruth, glad you enjoyed your hols :D, great to have you back ! I've amended your weigh in day back to Monday's and got you down as hols for previous. Hope you smash it next week ! :bunnydance::p

Kay xx

Can I join, I know a bit late!! I lost -4lb in January and -2lb up to Last Friday! weigh in day a Friday.

I would like to lose 20lb by end of March :-D (total for the term)

Indeed :D . Welcome to the challenge lovely. I have added you on. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance::p

Kay xx

UPDATE :)
Wed 15-02-2017

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
FEBRUARY- WEEK 2 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @Kev* FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Just looked your start weight similar to mine. What's your goal weight you want to be at mines about what you are now

Is this message for me? It's taken me since mid March. I'm not sure what my target is yet as I've never been a normal weight. I've put it down as 12st but might change it if I feel I need to :)

Hi Kay & All,

-2lbs off this week.

The scales moved today TG !!! :scale:

Delighted as now in the next bracket down ....and -1.5lbs to go to get my 2 and half stone award.

Good luck to all for the week ahead. xx

Sorry for late update -1 Saturday 12th . To be honest guys I'm struggling to get refocused since last year ! I'm currently an on line member of WW been on and off SW for over 20 years and got fed up plus meetings never really click with me for some crazy reason always came away disssapointed as my weight loss has always been slow so felt like a failure as so many of the other members were loosing at least double what I had . I know you shouldn't compare but that's easier said than done . I'm going to have a re think what to do next and take it from there . I know it will be a gain this coming Saturday which I'm prepared for . Xx

Hi @Kay003, I've just realised Dave hasn't updated for last week (he's in bed with a bad back, keeps going into spasm ) he was weighed last Friday and was +2lb. He more than likely will have gained again this week but will still get on the scales in the morning. Sorry for delay, Tibbs X

Back