Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Hi Everyone.

- 2 lbs off this week and 2 and half stone award ...and only 6 days since last weigh in !!!! :nananana: The luck is definitely with me this week - T.G. ...haha

best of luck to all for week ahead xx

0.5lbs on for me this week - with two big meals out for family birthdays but on track the rest of the time it could still have been worse - hoping to lose that and more next week.

Good luck to everyone x

I didn't weigh in. Can I have a holiday please Kay.

Hi @Kay003, I've just realised Dave hasn't updated for last week (he's in bed with a bad back, keeps going into spasm ) he was weighed last Friday and was +2lb. He more than likely will have gained again this week but will still get on the scales in the morning. Sorry for delay, Tibbs X

...hope DD gets better Tibbs, will update now :).

Kay xx

I'm afraid I'll have to bow out of the challenge, I'm on steroids for another 2 weeks so it's just so depressing. I'll be back in the next quarter (probably 2 stone heavier). Thanks so much for all your hard work Kay and best of luck everyone! xxx

Sorry to hear your not well, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope your back with us soon. Take care lovely :).

Kay xx

Hi, Only new to MiniMins, can I join the challenge at this late stage, I think 6ish weight in left and wold love to lose 10pounds. Thanks

@Summer2017

Hello hun and welcome to the challenge :D. I've added you on, but I need your weigh in day ?

Kay xx

Hi @Kay003, I'm feeling much better now so any chance of joining the challenge again please?
Weigh day is Friday and I'd like to lose 8lb by end of challenge. Thanks X

Ooo I made your jalfrezi recipe last night, absolutely devine X

Of course you can lovely ... :bolt:......DONE ! :D

Kay xx

No weigh in for me Kay. I've been in hospital since last Tuesday and still in now.

Good luck everyone.x

Oh no :( , sorry to hear your not well hun, sending you lots of hugs :bestwishes: and wishing you a speedy recovery. (I've put you down as hols).

Kay xx

UPDATE :)
For Wed 22-02-2017

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
FEBRUARY- WEEK 3 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @MartianMallow FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay ,

My total w|loss so far is 10 lbs not 12lbs , u snuck me in an extra 2 lbs loss somewhere ...haha . I still have 4lbs to lose to get stone target . Have lost -10lbs so far. Thank you. exx

Back