Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

1lb for me, was expecting more but hey ho!

1lb for me, was expecting more but hey ho!

Yay ! Well done lovely :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: fab start to the challenge. I will update later today. Hope you smash it next week too ! :p

Kay xx

Hi, I would love to join the challenge as I need the extra motivation. My weigh in day is Thursday and would like to lose 18 pounds. Thanks.

Hi, I would love to join the challenge as I need the extra motivation. My weigh in day is Thursday and would like to lose 18 pounds. Thanks.

Hello hun and welcome :D, glad your liking the challenge. I've added you on. Good luck for Thursday, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

1/2 off for me and 1.5 stone award eeeek!
Very pleased after being worried that being unwell last week would catch up with me!

1/2 way to target! Also 1/2lb off getting into another stone bracket!

Ruth
X

I know you'll see those 12's next week Ruth ! :D Congrats on getting your :sw021: :wee::woohoo::0clapper: that's brilliant ! So happy for you :). I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Congrats @Trefoil! Half-way... Whoop!

@Kay003 please put me down for -2lbs off this week. Back in 2 weeks after holibobs.

Best of luck all!!

Well done lovely, a fantastic start to the challenge ! :winner::0clapper: I will update now. I hope you have a lovely holiday and we look forward to having you back with us soon :p .

Kay xx

Hi Kay! Could I take a holiday this week please...due to going for a surprise stay in a hotel...woo hoo! So no weigh in this week or next xx

A well deserved holiday me thinks :D have a lovely time hun, you truly deserve it ! I've got you down as hols for the first 2 weeks. Look forward to having you back with us soon :p .

Kay xx

ill all week so wasn't expecting too much..2lbs off, it's a start! o_O

Sorry to hear you haven't been well lovely (((hugs))) :) . Hope your feeling better now. Well done on your 2lb loss, that's a great start :thankyouthankyou::0clapper:. Good luck for next week, hope you do smashing !

Kay xx

Kay 5.5 lbs off for me this week:)

Yay ! Well done Mini ! :wee::woohoo: Smashing loss hun :D . I'm glad VLCD is working for you . Fingers crossed next week is a super duper loss too !
:p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Back