Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Hi i weighed this morning and i had stayed the same, not too upset as i have been ill all weekend.

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well hun, I hope you feel better soon. Well done on a sts, considering you haven't been well, it's still a good result. Good luck for next week, I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Tues 05-07-2016

Autumn Quarterly Challenge.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
Reactions: EBD
:woohoo:Hurrah! Everyone is doing so well this week. So excited to weigh in, hopefully for a good loss that will get this challenge off to a good start. Always find targets like this exciting and a little daunting but as long as you keep chipping away it is going down and every loss brings you closer to any targets/awards :woohoo:

Hi Kay sorry I'm late in weighing in. I lost 1/2 lb for last Fri. Getting back on track and gonna get this last bit of weight off before my hols in 5 weeks :)

hi just saw this can i join in your challenge please, i wi on a wed so next wed will be my first result and aim to lose 12lbs

Sorry to hear you haven't been well lovely (((hugs))) :) . Hope your feeling better now. Well done on your 2lb loss, that's a great start :thankyouthankyou::0clapper:. Good luck for next week, hope you do smashing !

Kay xx

Aw that's an amazingly motivating message! Thank you..i dragged myself to the gym last night after work so already feeling the desire to keep going..we can do this! Best of luck to everyone ☺️

Hi Kay sorry I'm late in weighing in. I lost 1/2 lb for last Fri. Getting back on track and gonna get this last bit of weight off before my hols in 5 weeks :)

Hello PP ! :D No worries lovely, I will update the spreadsheet. Well done on starting the challenge with a loss ! :winner::0clapper: Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p (Don't forget to remind me which week your taking hols, nearer the time. I'm guessing first week of August because you said in 5 weeks, I've highlighted August as hols to remind me your going away ;)).

Kay xx

Is it too late to join?

Hello lovely :), it's never too late to join us :D, the more the merrier. I just need you to tell me what your weigh in day is and how much you want to lose over 3 months. I'll wait for your reply then add you to the spreadsheet .

Kay xx

Aw that's an amazingly motivating message! Thank you..i dragged myself to the gym last night after work so already feeling the desire to keep going..we can do this! Best of luck to everyone ☺️

Well done for going to the gym, that's fab determination just there, keep it up ! :character00116::whacky068: :D

Kay xx

hi just saw this can i join in your challenge please, i wi on a wed so next wed will be my first result and aim to lose 12lbs

Firstly the bunny can see your 1/2 stone sticker in your signature,:peep::bunnydance: so well done on achieving that :0clapper: . This challenge will be great to keep you motivated throughout your journey. I have added you now, so there's no turning back ! :D Good luck hun and I hope you smash it at your weigh in tonight ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE :)
Wed 06-07-2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

THE NEW QUARTERLY CHALLENGE IS HERE !!! :winner::winner::winner:
JULY, AUG, SEPT ... SIGN UP NOW !!! :character00116::whacky068: :p:p:p

There is still plenty of time to join in the FUN and get FIT for Autumn 2016 !!! :D:D:D

17814537-Kids-exercising-with-ball--Stock-Vector-kids-exercise-children.jpg

Reactions: EBD
Hello lovely :), it's never too late to join us :D, the more the merrier. I just need you to tell me what your weigh in day is and how much you want to lose over 3 months. I'll wait for your reply then add you to the spreadsheet .

Kay xx

Thanks Id like to lose 20lb and my weigh in day is Thursday
X

Back