Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Lost 0.5lb tonight X

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done hun, great way to start the challenge. I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

1.5 off for me! Usually would be pleased but I needed 2 to get my Club10 so was 0.5 off argh!:badmood:

...no no, no sad faces allowed :D, 1.5lb is a fab loss and should be celebrated :wee::0clapper:. This will be yours next week hun
24qtt8p.jpg
no doubt about it ! Good luck and I know you'll smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Reactions: EBD
Bad start for me as I put on 0.5 pounds tonight. Will have to be really strict this week. Not happy at all and had some chocolate to cheer me up, need to stop now though as I want to lose 2 this week.

No worries lovely, I'm sure you'll have that 2lbs off next week and some, you sound really focused :) . Good luck for next week and I hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

2 1/2 lb off for me this week :woohoo:

PP ! Yay ! :winner::0clapper::D Fab loss hun, that's brilliant ! Keep up the good work. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Hey guys and gals.
So I do slimming world from home and weigh in at boots every Thursday but yesterday the boots scale were out of order! so I will put stay the same this week and hope for a big loss next week although mums coming this weekend which means bad food....I'll try to be good.

No worries hun, I'll update now. You sound determined :), I'm sure next week you'll see a fab loss, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

2lb on this week for me

No worries lovely, I know from your past record, you'll have that off in no time ;) . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

2lb off for me :) got my 2 and a half stone award yay! xx

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done lovely and congrats on your :sw035: :wee::woohoo: that's brilliant ! :D I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 1:bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH HUGE LOSSES BETWEEN THEM !!! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

- MINI for losing 5.5LBS on LIPOTRIM (vlcd)
- MYSWJOURNEY for losing 3.5LBS on Slimming World

- THEONLYBONSTER86 for losing 3.5LBS on Slimming World

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to each name :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR WEEK 2, I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

THE NEW QUARTERLY CHALLENGE IS HERE !!! :winner::winner::winner:
JULY, AUG, SEPT ... SIGN UP NOW !!! :character00116::whacky068: :p:p:p

There is still plenty of time to join in the FUN and get FIT for Autumn 2016 !!! :D:D:D

17814537-Kids-exercising-with-ball--Stock-Vector-kids-exercise-children.jpg

I am still here but have had computer probs. It has taken me ages to sort it out!! I have lost nothing so far but shall weigh in tomoz and hope against hope.
So happy for the success of others and being able to log in here again will be fantastic.
Hugs all round!!:)

So sorry i am late posting my weigh in from Saturday, i'm having a stressful few days working money and things out at the moment. Unfortunately a 0.75lb gain this week, i'm not happy with it slowly creeping up again. I need to get my head in gear.

1.5lbs off for me! Down into a different stone bracket too, for the first time in 8 years :eek:

Ruth
X
Congratulations Ruth! x

Back