Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - JULY - WEEK 4&5 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN JULY FOR WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO LICKTHELID FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - JULY :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.182608

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN JULY . :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO LICKTHELID FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A HUGE 11 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

:)Ahh thanks @Kay003 :)

I may have to reset my target but won't get ahead of myself. Will get the last 3lb off first!!

1lb on for me. Bit disappointed as I tried really hard, but I suppose if I wasn't healthy eating it could have been much worse. 1lb gain in the first 10wks of pregnancy, only 30 left to go :-( its only going to get worse from now on.....
But luckily the only craving I've had is for ham and cucumber sandwiches (it could be worse)

Hi everyone!

Weighed in a day early this morning and had lost 2.5lbs (I know a bit of that will be due to the change from an evening to a morning but still, it shouldn't all be!).

Thank you all so much for your support after the shock gain last week - I'm not sure I would've been able to carry on without that support! :D

Well done everyone on your results!

1lb on for me. Bit disappointed as I tried really hard, but I suppose if I wasn't healthy eating it could have been much worse. 1lb gain in the first 10wks of pregnancy, only 30 left to go :-( its only going to get worse from now on.....
But luckily the only craving I've had is for ham and cucumber sandwiches (it could be worse)

You can do this! As you say much better to be healthy eating in terms of minimising gains and better for baby too!
This was me last week (minus the pregnancy!) but you just have to plod on and think have you really come this far and given up so much and put so much effort into this to go back. Your will power must be strong to keep going - I'm very impressed. You'll be so pleased you stuck to it in 8 months time and it will be worth it - you've done so well already.

Put on half a pound :-( meh. Oh well. Its only one week out of many :)

Well funny you should say that. I've had a phone call this evening from my consultant. I've been nominated for my groups Woman of the Year! Absolutely crazy and not expected at all.

Well funny you should say that. I've had a phone call this evening from my consultant. I've been nominated for my groups Woman of the Year! Absolutely crazy and not expected at all.

Wow that's amazing!!! Well done :D

Ruth
X

3lb off for me to start August. :) I need to reset my target as that's that done. I'll aim high and go for another 14 as we have about 7 weeks? That's got me my 3 stone award too :)

Thanks for running it Kay. I couldn't do it without all of this xx

Last edited:
3lb off for me to start August. :) I need to reset my target as that's that done. I'll aim high and go for another 14 as we have about 7 weeks? That's got me my 3 stone award too :)

Thanks for running it Kay. I couldn't do it without all of this xx

Oooo you are so fab!!! How wonderful!!!
Well done my dear!

Ruth
X

1lb on for me after a weekend of grandma's cooking and a celebration after getting confirmation that my sons tonsil issues weren't cancer.

Hope you're doing OK Kay :)

STS for me this week but I have only stuck to plan 3 days this week so not unhappy with this.
Loving the whatever exercise challenge- aiming for at least a lb off next week .

Have a good week everyone Xx

STS for me this week but I have only stuck to plan 3 days this week so not unhappy with this.
Loving the whatever exercise challenge- aiming for at least a lb off next week .

Have a good week everyone Xx

Well done on the STS that's brill :)
I'm sure you will get that 1lb and even more next week!!

Ruth
X

STS for me too this week, hoping to shift that last 2lb net week for my 1 stone award.

Another 2lbs on. Boooohoooo, but some of it may be retained water. My stomach is HUGE, I look 7months pregnant and I'm already in maternity clothes even though I'm only 10 weeks. Hope its not twins.
I keep telling myself that my tummy has gained 4lb but my body has only gained 2lb, therefore I must have lost 2lb from elsewhere, perhaps off my butt??

Back