Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Hello Kay and thanks as ever for doing this! I am sorry I have been AWOL again. Is it too late to come back to the challenge? It was a maintain for me Monday 25th Jul and 1st Aug and yesterday 8th I was out so couldn't go to group. I will be weighing in on Sat 13th this week and again on Monday 15th.

Hi all I'm back from an amazing holiday in Barbados. Dreading standing on the scales tomorrow morning! Eek!

2.5lbs off for me this week - I also won slimmer of the week and then I bloody won woman of the year! couldn't be believe it! my group is very small though so I was the only nominee xx

Well done! Did you have to make a speech? I have to tonight and I am so scared! Congrats on your news :D

0.5 lbs off for me this week. Happy with that as had fish and chips at seaside last night.
It was a real treat and I thoroughly enjoyed it but I couldn't go back to eating fried food on a regular basis again. I can still feel it in my stomach now! Looking forward to a bbq party tonight with lots of salad hopefully!!

Hope you all have a good weekend.

1.5lb off for me this week, 0.5lb off a stone award!!!

Hi Kay, can you remove me please from the challenge as i am really struggling and cant get my head into it just now

2lb off for me. I keep bloating up like a balloon and gaining 2lb then suddenly deflate and loose 2lb...
Still, 11weeks 3 days pregnant and while I haven't lost weight since I found out I was preggers, I haven't gained any either :) result!

Back