Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Hi kay, is it ok to join today. I am starting tomorrow and my holiday is 7th oct. my goal is 30 lbs and my weigh ins would be monday starting tmw at 180 lbs

Hello lovely and welcome :). This challenge does not go upto October, it ends in September. We only have about 6 weeks left of the challenge, so if you want to revise your target for 6 weeks, I'll be happy to add you on.

Kay xx

UPDATE :)
Sun 14-08-2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - AUGUST - WEEK 2 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN AUGUST FOR WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO THONLYBONSTER86 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Aww thank you :-D Could I please amend my target to lose another 12lb please? So amended to 12.5 lb? Your challenges are so motivating!

Hi can I change my weigh in day to Friday instead of Monday thank you ? Xx

hello all!

i've been away and absolutely off plan..eek! i'll weigh tomorrow @Kay003 and probably cry..but! then i'm back home on Wednesday so right back on track. determined not to undo all the hard work o_O

I forgot to post last week as I was so angry I put 2lb on! Lost 1.5lb this week

Hi @Kay003 I've not long started using this site again , could I join your challenge please ? I'd like to lose 14lb , my weigh in day is a Monday .

Last edited:
I just started SW on Monday, is it ok to join this challenge? I'm doing SW online I think I need something where I have to come and tell ppl how I did to keep me on the straight & narrow. My WI days are Monday. I am 229lbs this week and over the next 6 weeks I am hoping to have got that down to 209lbs.

Back