Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

1/2 pound on! Oops!

Thank you Catty and commiserations Bonster but I bet it's food in transit! I am here at 2.30 in the morning as got so hot in bed plus it's the best time for this computer to work reasonably.
Am feeling strong and hoping for a good day so nightie night back to bed nicely chilled. Have a good day all. xx
:cool:

1lb off for me please Kay.

Means the holiday gain is lost plus one! :)

Hullo hullo!

After my week off last week I sts this week - over the moon about that as I had cream teas, pizza etc. But I used flexi synning so was super good when I wasn't being super naughty. Back on it now! Hoping for a good loss, I'll have to weigh in on Wednesday as I'm off to Paris on Thursday (first world problems, eh?!). Not sure how I'll do that week, but I'm only away for half the week so..! I'm still hoping to get my 2.5 stone award before the end of August! Hope you're all well. :D

Weighing in a day early this week - hope that's ok Kay, as I'm off to Bonny Scotland this morning.
1lb gain - bit surprised as have been really good since my naughty Saturday night , Anyway it is what it is.
Have a good weekend everyone

A gain of 1lb for me this week. It's because of my holiday. I always gain a week later, so 1lb is not bad really for 2 weeks eating and drinking everything in sight in Barbados is it! :D xx

Lost 2.5 pounds this week. I still find it amazing that I can eat so much yet still lose weight. When I think back to all the rubbish I ate, I am so angry with myself. I wish that I had started SW 20 years ago, my life could have been so different, self loathing is very hard to live with.

Helloooooooooo peeps
wavey.gif

Just another flying visit from me. Going forward I will only be updating once a week on Sundays. If I hit the LIKE button to your post, that means I have read and updated your result. If I have missed anyone, pls repost and I will update.

:thankyouthankyou: A huge welcome to the new members on the challenge, I hope your all inspired to do well :D. Well done to all of you on your losses so far. For those of you who have had gains, no worries we still have another week to the end of the month, lets kick some butt and smash this ! :character00116::whacky068: :p:p

Kay xx

...spreadsheet coming up .

Last edited:
UPDATE :)
Sun 21-08-2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - AUGUST - WEEK 3 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN AUGUST FOR WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO JOLCEFYRE FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FAB 2.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

THE AUTUMN QUARTERLY CHALLENGE IS HERE !!! :winner::winner::winner:
JULY, AUG, SEPT ... SIGN UP NOW !!! :character00116::whacky068: :p:p:p

There is still plenty of time to join in the FUN...

YOU CAN JOIN US TODAY, FOR THE LAST 6 WEEEKS OF THE CHALLENGE !!

and get FIT for Autumn 2016 !!! :D:D:D

17814537-Kids-exercising-with-ball--Stock-Vector-kids-exercise-children.jpg

Hi Kay, 0.75lbs off for me which means i finally get my 1stone award!!!!!! So happy :D:D:D

Back