QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Well...remember I am only 25, so people in their late 40s and 50s are quite a bit older than me. No offence was meant, I was just stating the truth

Sorry it took me so long to reply, it takes ages to get around with this zimmer frame...!!! :D

As I am by no means in my late 40s (and in fact, I only look about 27!!!!:rolleyes:) , does that mean I qualify for being only 'slightly older' than you?! ;)

Not that I'm obsessed with getting older, honest!

Spanx hun, it's not very PC to call it a zimmer frame these days! :p xx

Oh, what do I call it then? My 'aid for the mobility-challenged'?!

Think I'll be designing my own when the time comes - I quite fancy a motorized skateboard,complete with 'sk8ter chick' stickers and hoodie!

Oh, what do I call it then? My 'aid for the mobility-challenged'?!

Think I'll be designing my own when the time comes - I quite fancy a motorized skateboard,complete with 'sk8ter chick' stickers and hoodie!

LOL!!! :8855: Sounds like a fab idea to me! :D Nothing quite so fancy in what they're named...we just call them walkers ;) xxx

Hello ladies, are you up for a new member, would love to join you if there is room for .. erm well I cant say a littleun cuz Im not .. :D (whispers) but I will be lol

Patsy - where are you?? I get suspicious when you're not around! Methinks you're up to no good! ;) :8855:

Sian xxx

BOO..... I'm here!!!

Was out lastnight with OH and been out pubing it with girlfriends all day...

AND tomorrow is WI... do I care.... nope! lol lol

BOO..... I'm here!!!

Was out lastnight with OH and been out pubing it with girlfriends all day...

AND tomorrow is WI... do I care.... nope! lol lol

Ahhh, thought you'd be along like a bad penny! Or should I say a bad Patsy?!?! In the pub all day???!! That takes some stamina!! Hope you weren't as naughty as me last sat! :D xxx

Capricorn & Corsacar.... well done on the loses girls:talk017:

:welcome2:Carole.... and Sian is the worst of the bunch!

Ahhh, thought you'd be along like a bad penny! Or should I say a bad Patsy?!?! In the pub all day???!! That takes some stamina!! Hope you weren't as naughty as me last sat! :D xxx

:cry:I'm not a bad penny.... I'm a bl**dy :angeldevil:

It wasn't going to be all day, but we had such a laugh we just carried on.... and on.... and on....and on.... you get the picture!:D

:cry:I'm not a bad penny.... I'm a bl**dy :angeldevil:

It wasn't going to be all day, but we had such a laugh we just carried on.... and on.... and on....and on.... you get the picture!:D

Haha!! Sounds like the problem I have...all my best intentions fly out of the window at precisely the same moment as my willpower ;) Sounds like you had a good time though hun, and that's all that matters! :D

xxx

We have had such a laugh... one of the girl's husbands had to come and take her home, couldnt do anything with her. She was just sat laughing at nothing... shame she only had three wines! lol

Night Sian.... sweet dreams hunnie xxx

Back