QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Ah true, maybe not the best impression to give when going for a job in a school. Perhaps there'll be one who hides it well but is secretly just what you need.;) Sorry, I may be getting just a little carried away....

Ah true, maybe not the best impression to give when going for a job in a school. Perhaps there'll be one who hides it well but is secretly just what you need.;) Sorry, I may be getting just a little carried away....

I'm hoping that's the case! My day will come :sigh: :) xxx

Of course it will.:D Alan is yummy by the way, I understand why you like him so much. He must have a hard time from girls at school. When I was at school and we had a sexy teacher the poor man didn't know what to do or say when we got started. :giggle:

Of course it will.:D Alan is yummy by the way, I understand why you like him so much. He must have a hard time from girls at school. When I was at school and we had a sexy teacher the poor man didn't know what to do or say when we got started. :giggle:

I think he does get a bit of a hard time sometimes! It's his own fault for being so attractive though ;) :8855: xxx

Haha:D I bet he went red didn't he?

We had a substitute English teacher for a couple of terms who must have been near 40 but he was yummy. He was also just a really lovely man and I adored him, was heartbroken when he left! I wonder what he'd look like now, bet he's still yummy.

English teachers are often lovely, I wonder why that is. I was a terrible student when I was about 15/16, always got into trouble, always on report but this guy would actually talk to me and ask me why I was getting into trouble. He couldn't understand why I'd always be on report but perfect in English. Awww I still go all gooey when I think about him.

was that last pic alan? not that we are banging on about him..obviously.

As you can see, I survived the moors. It was quite good actually, getting the kids up, all dressed in DMs and hoodies and driving up there. The were some mild showers and it was lovely. Have to say...those moors are pretty flipping intimidating at night! Our youngest got a bit freaked out so i volunteered to get back in the car with him. what a relief...i was just as freaked but didnt have to admit it. The scariest bit was hubby running at me screaming and swingng a crowbar. ok...that didn't happen... (only in his dreams) :D

Its really late and i just want to stuff my face with crap. why oh why? i just had a banana that did naff all to curb the cravings. stupid period - sending me loopy. I will be strong though...

What the flippin 'eck has been going on in here this evening?! :eek:

I don't know, I leave you alone for one night and you all go doolally! :D

Can't believe I missed all the fun!!!

Also, have to confess to having a huge blowout Chinese takeaway!!!! And it's WI tomorrow, so have probably undone all the good work I'd put in this week... :mad:

Morning all,

Aww Spanks hun, I do feel for you. :hug99: I have the same thing every weekend, I do really good all week (I do the scales everyday:scale:) then Saturday comes and I stick 2 lb back on. :(It might be ok hun, fingers crossed for you! :)xx

Right... what a night it was in here... I did try to bring order:rolleyes: but it was just too late they were on a mission and wild horses couldn't keep them back!:eek:

Sorry I just disappeared, OH had major problem with work lap-top so had to go to his rescue! He had done loads of work dropped it down into task bar (INSTEAD OF SAVING IT:rolleyes:) then green goblins took over his pewter and it wouldn't respond to anything apart from letting him open work he had done, so moi had to sit here and type it all up on my pewter!:character00148: A right bl**dy job,:mad: but it stopped me from eating my treats.:eatdrink051: So I'm up 15 sins for today!!! Whoooop Whoooop! :bliss: :bliss:

Spanx - one bad meal DOES NOT make for a bad week! Granted, it's probs not a wise move having a blow out the day before WI, but if you've been an :angel09:the rest of the week, then there's still a flipping good chance you will lose :D Good luck with your WI xxx

Shame on you for turning your back on this lot in here though! You see what happenes when they're left unattended?!?!? : I tried my best to bring them back in line, but they just ignored me and ran amock :eek: :8855: Their 'smut' wasn't just confined to this fred either I'll have you know! Sian, AKA Madam Whiplash, was even posting pics of semi nude men on another fred :eek: AND she was doing this.....:drool: alot :eek: :8855:

I know what she needs, and it's not an Alpen Light! LOL

Anyway, good morning everyone :D Am I glad it's Saturday. Two days off works...............heaven :D I've got a bit of a dilema on my hands this weekend though..............I uncovered a 'fiddler' whilst doing an audit this week :eek: and I dunno what to do about it :confused: It should be instant dismisal, but his wife has just had a baby (got 2 other little kids too) and I just don't think I can sack him :( But if I ignore it and his 'fiddle' gets rumbled by someone else too, then it looks like a) I'm not doing my job properly. b) As his branch accountant, I'm in on it! or c) I'm protecting/favouring him!! So with that on my little mind, it's gonna spoil my flipping weekend! Grrrrrrrrr Btw, he's a lovely bloke (full of charm and s*it though) but he's arrogant enough to think he can get away with it.......or so it would seem!

Anyway, have a great day and a fab weekend everyone :D

I'm contemplating getting my bike out of mothballs today and frightening the neighbours :eek: :8855:

Karen... sounds like it was fun, and kids will remember it for years to come. It's great when you make memories like that with them.:)

OY Bev.......... IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEE that tried to bring order... you was on the rampage and encouraging them:p:rolleyes::D

Oh Bev............ that is a crap situation to be in.
Maybe you could have a word in his shell and say he should consider himself dam lucky that it is you that is having the word and not the top boss!

Back