QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning everyone!!

Capricorn, how do you make corn beef hash? I like corn beef and potato pie, with some tomato ketchup, warm out the oven (the pie not the ketchup!) nomnom!

Congratulations on the loss, your steadying out at 2lbs a week which is great! You should be so proud of yourself- you show such commitment to SW you put the rest of us to shame! Lets see some more pics!

Laura, I too should be doing some work- got a mock paper to do for my course I do at work, and a load of shorthand to practice- sitting in bed with a cup of tea and my little cat onnie for cuddles sounds much more like it to me! I am trying to find that programme 'Food' that was on on wednesday I missed it on tv :( hopefully it will be on 4od on demand. Did anyone else watch it? Any good?

Hope your all having good SW days- day 4 of 100% for me today. Had a sneaky weigh this morning and showing a little loss so fingers crossed the scales at class say the same on wednesday.

Claire xxx

Afternoon all! Well done Capricorn, Jayde, Surreygal and Pinksparklybird on those fab losses and well done Fresh on 4 100% days! :girlpower:

Have been feeling great all weekend after getting into the 14s! Had to buy a new belt today as mine was too big and I had to keep hitching my jeans up all day yesterday! Bought an L instead of an XL, so that cheered me up too!

Also, saw a friend yesterday who I haven't seen for a couple of weeks and she said she could really see a difference in my face and boobs! I love NSVs!

Laura, glad you are getting on with college - even if references are a complete pain! Just one of those annoying things sent to try us!

*scuttles in*
evening ladies!
i'm sorry for being absent for what feels likke forever! however i havent been absent from SW and am still firmly on track.
just a quick post to re-familiarise myself and catch up on everything and then i hope to be a more regular fixture on here!
missed all you lovely ladies, hope you are all still just as fabulous!
xxxxxx

Hello Corsacar! Lovely to see you! We were just commenting the other day that some of our princesses were absent! Welcome back and well done on keeping on track! :grouphugg:

I've managed to lose 1.5lbs this week, which is amazing given a lunch at pizza express which turned out to be far worse syns/calorie wise than I thought and a blow-out on wine and thai food at a hen night last night!

Fan-flipping-tastic Spanx! :happy036: Hope you had a fab time at pizza express and a fab time on the hen 'do'. A very belated happy birthday btw :D :birthday: Sorry I'm late :eek:

So - I'm into the 14s for the first time in at least 2 years and I've got my 2st shiny!! YAY me!

YAY you indeed! that's another milestone ticked off your list :D Bring on the 13's! You go girl, you're doing great :)

I'm with you on the 'pea on legs' Bev!!!

Welcome to my world. We should get badges made! :8855:

Jiggly - hope you survived Frankie and Bennys :eek: I love that place and just want to eat everything! :giggle:

Claire - Good luck on your 3 weeks of 100%. Just think of your holiday. You can do it! You will do it! :D

Capricorn - well done on your (what's becoming predictable :p lol) 2lb loss this week. Hope you feel better soon xxx

I'M a happy bunny today i have lost 4lbs:)and taken me to a new shiny.I am very pleased.

Excellent loss Surreygal! Well done you :D And a new shiny to boot! YAY you :D

I know what you mean about not really seeing much of a difference in yourself - I'm the same.......until I put smaller clothes on.......and even then I just look the same, which I obviously don't! lol I think it's that we see ourselves all the time. Keep going chuck, it won't be long before you stand in front of your mirror and think it's broke because you're seeing a slim Surreygal. :D

Helen - hope you had a lovely holiday. And well done on ditching the 9lb gain so quickly! Amazing :D Well done you! xxx

Jayde - well done on last weeks 2lb loss :happy036: It's hard staying on track when 'lifes pressures' get in the way. Fingers crossed everything calms down soon for you and you get properly back on track. In the meantime, just do your best sugar lump. Life throws us curve balls from time to time, it's how we deal with them that get us through. Brush yourself down, and plod on. The rewards are going to be soooooooo worth it. Good luck xxx

Capricorn, what the heck are lumpadings :confused: :8855: I'm guessing that they're some sort of dumpling??

I don't know how will resist the smell of the bread! The smell from the supermarket bread counter is bad enough that I have to breath through my mouth all the way around so to have it in the house would be torture!

I love the smell of fresh bread. I make a loaf most days in the breadmaker (son won't eat shop bought bread anymore :eek: lol) and not a slice has passed my lips since I joined SW :eek: How? I've absolutely no idea, but I can honestly say, I don't miss it...........very strange! lol

*waves to corsacar* We've missed you petal :D Hope to see more of you when you have more time. Glad it's still going well for you and you're motoring along the track to slimsville :D

Right I'm off to get ready for work before someone tells me off for my 'essay' post :p

Have a lovely day everyone xxx

morning all,

well done on your losses, surrygirl that 4 lb is fab!!! Pink you've done amazingly well to get all you holiday gain off in 1 week 9lb is fantastic!! Gratz on your new shiney Jadye, i love shineys :D!! Capricorn glad your feeling less sore an well dont on another 2 Lb!!

Frankie and Benny's trip didn't go to badly i had steak (well a lil bit of it) with a jacket and salad didn't have a pud or steal any of the kids ice-cream!! so not feeling to guilty :angel09:

I'm having a bit of a wobble at the moment! got some "news" (not exactly good or bad) that has upset me a lil bit and i really really wanna dive head 1st in to the left over birthday cake :( currently a lil scared to go in to the kitchen while its still looking at me lol. but i know that i cant spend the rest of the day on nothing but coffee and fags......(mostly cos I'm gonna run out of both soon :p)
i was gonna scrub the house as a distraction but i think that would just make it to obvious I'm all to squiffy :).
think i might go watch Jeremy Kyle always good for a laugh :D
xxx

:wave_cry:Hi Girls,

My mum has really p****d me off over the weekend. My parents were lifting me from the airport on friday after my day out, from which I had a fantastic time, to save hubby having to keep the kids up past their bedtimes & drag them out of the house. That was fine but yesterday my eldest dd asked my mum did she see mummy's plane & my mum said yes. My dd then asked how did she know it was mummys plane to which my mum replied coz it was tipping over to one side :cry:I know i shouldnt let it get to me but I just cant get it out of my head as she has really upset me. I've been trying so hard to get the weight off. Its bugging me too that everyone has commented that I've lost weight except my mum. Now I know shes never been one to compliment but I thought her comments were just downright rude & unecessary & how dare she speak to my daughter about me like that.
I'm sorry girls I just had to get it out of my system as its been upsetting me ever since. I had such a good day on friday even if it was one off plan so I dont think the scales will be my friend this week but I'm viewing this plan as a life change rather than a quick fix.

Well just got back from wi and after a awful week I actually lost a pound so that's great! All that worrying for nothing!

Spanx into the 14s is awesome well done!

Sweet pink don't let hour mum get to you she is probably jealous of you taking control just show her how it's done girl and stick on plan!!

Keep up the good work ladies xxx

Evening all!! :)

Hope you haven't forgotten about little old me! I know I've been awol for quite a while now - but I've been sticking to slimming world, honest! :D

Well done to everyone on the fab losses! I'm afraid I don't have time to read back through all the posts I've missed, but the posts I've read indicate lots of losses, woop woop! :D:D

I lost 2.5lb last friday, taking me to 14 stone 12.5lb :D Yay! This definitely is the lowest weight I've been since I was about 10 years old, lol! :8855:

Any gossip for me then ladies? I hope you've all been behaving yourself in my absence! I am always well behaved as we know, so no need to worry about me! Although I am having maths lessons with Alan (or sex thimble as he's been nicknamed by the sixth form, lol! :8855:) so that could all change ;)

Hope to pop on a lot more often from now :)

Sian xxxx

I lost 2.5lb last friday, taking me to 14 stone 12.5lb :D Yay! This definitely is the lowest weight I've been since I was about 10 years old, lol! :8855:

Hey Sian - we weigh exactly the same this week! How great is it to be back in the 14s?! :D:D:D

Lovely to see you back and looking forward to hearing about your maths exploits with the lovely Alan...just make sure you don't start flashing him your logarithms in front of impressionable kids!!! :eek::D

Hey Bev - I've changed my title to pea on legs!!!

Jiggly - hope you managed to avoid temptation in the kitchen - not sure Jeremy Kyle would have been my distraction of choice - I usually switch on the decorating channels if I'm at home in the day! Hours of 'homes under the hammer' and 'a place in the country' - bliss!!!

Sweetpink - I think mums are sent to try us. My mum is just as insensitive sometimes. In the swimming pool on hols last year, she grabbed some of my flab and said 'God - you've got to get this off!' in a really loud voice...! I think they never really treat us like grown-ups, we're always their little kids (not that that excuses what she said!) I just hope I'm not the same with my son!

Perhaps she can't cope with the fact you're in control and doing something about it, or perhaps she's a little bit jealous that you're doing so well...whatever it is, just remember that you will have the last laugh!

Well done on the loss Jayde and good luck for another good week!

Thanks ladies. I feel soo much better after getting it off my chest. This time next year & she wont be able to make comments like that..mind you she'll probably still make them anyway!!!

Spanx & Sian well done in getting into the 14's.... I cant wait until I reach that point!!!

I weighed in this morning after my 1 day this week off plan & unbelievably I have lost 2.5lbs... I'm going to work my butt off this week & really get going on the body magic & watch my portion sizes to try & get into the 16stone bracket by halloween.

Thanks soo mauch again ladies for all your support on this journey. I honestly dont think I could do it without you all
1.gif

Good morning:).

Hey sian great to see you back hun:).Hope the maths lessons are going well with Alan;).x

Sweet well done on your loss thats exellent:).I'm pleased to hear that you are feeling better for getting it off your chest hun,like you say this time next year you will have the last laugh:).

Well done to all the losses Jayde,capricorn,sian and sweet.Thats super duper!!.

Corsacar great to see everything is going well for you:).

Jiggly mum hope everything is okay hun:).

Bev hunny hope your well.How wonderful egh to look in the mirror and see a shrinking surreygal:D .

Off for a mooch about.

Have a great day all:).
xxxxx

Evening ladies!!
Just back from WI and down 2.5lb and a new shiney so I'm feeling very happy.
did resist most of the birthday cake (despite my wobble) just a very small slice an 10 mins of Jezza to remind me that no matter how bad i felt my life will NEVER EVER be that bad :p
the largest evil has the flu so now the house smells of Lemsip so there is noooooo temptation to eat anything :jelous:

hope every one is good
xx

Evening all!

Well done jigglymum on your fab loss and your new shiny! :happy036:

Congrats to you too sweet pink - fantastic! :happy096:

Thanks Surreygal! I love NSVs! Had another one today when I went to Bravissimo! As most of you may remember, I'm completely addicted to nice undies, so I decided to go and get fitted up in Bravissimo today and, if I'd shrunk at least one back and cup size since I last bought a bra, I was going to treat myself to a new one! Guess who's wearing a new bra?! :D

Evening all!
Well done to spanx on your NSV's, they are almost more satisfying than the scales ones, makes it ALL worth while, well flippin done :)
Well done on your loss jigglymum! I too lost another 2.5 lbs on monday so i was very pleased with that!
Have had a bit of a rubbish week this week, why is it that when you lose weight, people think they can be insensitive about how you used to look before?! saying such things as " have you always had a weight problem?" and " does your sister carry a lot of weight too?" just makes me so angry, its like they think they can just say what they thought before just didnt want to say! grrr. sorry for the rant!
hope everyone is slimming well :)
xxxxxx

Queen size to Princess....love it....can I please join? :wave_cry:

I have really struggled this year...well all life really. Have seriously got to stop letting life's problems etc get in the way of doing this once and for all.
I keep punishing myself for the weight I gained last year!.....lost 5 stone in 5 months with SureSlim but so not achiveable to stick to the plan for life and when I came off plan it shot back on, VLCD has given me a distorted view on food / portions / fats and made me question everything and I tend to be far too controlling over everything I eat. This has meant that I do fantastically well when following plan 100% but the moment I have a blip or a bad day I fall off the wagon big style :(

I so want to do this.....I have just accepted a new job having been made "at risk" where I work. Taking this new job earlier than my redundancy means I won't get my £4k but I chose to be happy in a new job of my choice than wait until Jan when the local job market will be flooded with local goverment workers like myself and job opportunities at an all time low.
I will however be going from 30 hours a week to full time, no a huge jump I know but with lunch hour included will be out of the house about 2 to 2.5 hours a day longer. I have decided not to go back to class at the moment as attending the session will be difficult but if I do struggle with doing it alone at home I will attend the late session......I have got to the point where I need to do this for myself and i've been on / off plan whilst going to group so something has to change.

Please help and support me.....I promise to help and support you too :)
x

Hiya Claire :)

Welcome and we will support you, whenever you feel a little sad, a little de-motivated or like your going to fall off plan, come on here, have read through and see what other people are doing- you will soon get back on track :)

Claire xx

Back